Cold-pressed Coconut Oil & Health Food Store

Hi,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has seen cold-pressed coconut oil here anywhere lately? Danube had some, but months ago, and I haven't been able to get any since.

Also, I passed by a health food store once on my way somewhere but we couldn't stop. I can't remember where it was and wanted to ask if anyone knows about any such stores?

I did want to mention, for anyone interested, that Carrefour has a whole bunch of gluten-free baking mixes and they're supposed to be good. A friend of mine loves them.

Thanks!

Hi,

Tamini has organic cold pressed unrefined coconut oil.

Also, if you go down Uruba Street from Kingdom Tower in the direction of King Abdulaziz Road after around fifteen minutes there are a couple of lovely little organic stores which have the same coconut oil (Natureland is the brand) and another brand of coconut oil as well, plus a lot of other awesome stuff like aloe Vera juice, raw manuka honey, etc. The organic stores are on each side of Al Uruba.

I went to the Tamini on King Abdullah Road next to King Saud university which has a section with health foods next to an aisle full of ice cream which had Natureland coconut oil.

Lulus in Al Murabba is also a great option full of difficult to find items.

Best wishes,

Aaron Dorsett