thanks , either I should start this process here, or once I arrive there in Brazil?

El Hasan

You can only register in the RNE program once you're here in Brazil.


I'm trying to get a little clarity. In the folder of the link below is the list of requirements from the PF in Rio. The first item, is that the completed form generated by the online form I filled out for my visa on the DPF site?


Album with photo of list

Hi Phil,

Once upon a time the Formulário 154 used to be available online as a downloadable PDF. Then it was removed from their site and they actually gave it out to permanency applicants when they arrived with all the other paperwork. That's what happened when I applied, they had me fill it in right there on the spot.

I'm not even sure if they still use it since Sept. 1, 2014 when everything changed. If they do then you'll be given the 154 when you arrive at the PF, if not then they just go with the printoff of information you enter on their website

James Experts Team

James or anyone who has done the permeant visa process. I'm still trying to figure out somewhere I can print out the two declarations listed in the list I got from the Federal Police in Rio

Required list from Rio PF

I was looking at I was told there was a form I could download for each declaration... But I don't see anything that looks correct. I believe one site is to request a background check but nothing for if I want to declare I have no previous criminal history at all... .or a form to Declare that we not are separated in fact or in law, signed by both of us.

Does anyone have a form? know where I can find one for each?

Hi Phil,

The (fill in the blanks) forms for "Declaração que não se encontra separados" and "Declaração de Não Condenação" are available from the Federal Police. You should attend the delegacy and obtain copies, fill them out and have them notarized at the Cartório. Note:  The Federal Police will only accept "Reconhecimento da Firma por Autenticiade", so don't get them to do the cheaper "Reconhecimento da Firma por Semelhança".

If you wish, send me a Private Message, with your personal e-mail address and I'll send you the declarations as an attachment. Unfortunately our PM system doesn't allow attachments.

James Experts Team

Do you have links? I found this... … Declaracao

Is that the 'Não Condenação' ? But searching I can't find anything for "Declaração que não se encontra separados"

and what do you mean "attend the delegacy"

And I have my Cartorio lined up with signature on file and will do the 'for autenticiade'

Yes, that's the declaration you need.

The other one will be available from the Federal Police. Attend the delegacy, all police stations including the Federal Police, are called delegacies.

James Experts Team

If I remember correct . all I did was fill out and sign the declarations on the spot and the PF officer took it back from me. That was in november of 2014.

Hello Hasan , please give me ur what's app or Skype. I need some help I am coming from Pakistan day after tomorrow. Please reply on,

Moderated by kenjee 6 months ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Awaise, I have replied your message alreadu in your inbox.

Hi my name is fawad ul haq.i am live in Brasil.i am got married in brasil girl.i have permanency. So I want to send   invitation for my brother.coming soon i do a party for my frined.i want to  my brother with me.but i dont No.what can i do......i lives together.
guys help me

Hi Sir  james...?my name is fawad ul haq.i am live in Brasil.i am got married in brasil girl.i have permanency. So I want to send   invitation for my brother.coming soon i do a party for my frined.i want my with me.but i dont No.what can i do......i lives together.
guys help me

I really don't understand what you want to do. But if your friend is to come and visit with you it is simple depending on what country he is coming from. He will need a passport and possibly a visitors visa.  Some countries do not require a visa to travel to Brazil it depends on which one he will be coming from.

That said IF a visa is required it will be issued by the Brazil embassy in the country he is coming from they will then issue a visa only if they decide to do so. There is no guarantee that Brazil will issue a visa however, because there are certain countries Brazil will not issue them for.  It totally depends on the government of Brazil and which ones they will issue them for and for what purpose.

On the other hand if you plan to have him come here to stay permanently because you have permanency it won't happen.  Permanency is based on certain things, the one you have is based on the family  being that you are married to a Brazilian.  Your friend is not eligible to permanency under your visa or CIE

There are other visas issued one is for people investing and starting a company in Brazil  which requires a large monetary investment and the promise to employ Brazilian workers. This one can be revoked if you don't comply with the requirements.

There is one other way people have come here on a visitors visa and overstayed the visa if you do that you run the risk of being caught and deported. There will be a fine of
R$ 8.23 (the last figure i know of) per day for each day of overstay with a maximum of 100 days fine. This will also be marked in the passport as an overstay and could prevent international travel to other countries. The US for example will deny a visa to a person who has overstayed a visa in another country. Brazil may at some point do this as well in the future they haven't as yet to my knowledge

I hope this answers your questions about Brazil and travel to here.

On what conditions, the government of Brazil deport a person??

sir , i am going to marry wd my brazilian girlfriend soon, i am basically a doctor ,working in uruguay and here too under permanent residence process ,,i want to get brazilian residence too is it possible,,,
other question is that i want to come back after applying for residence it is possible too o i have to wait there untill i get processed o they will watch me if i live there
third one is that what is viper if i apply for viper then can i leave country after applying ,,leaving brazil mean after 2 days as i have job here in uruguay thanks alot
i will be gratefull to get ur expert opinion on this thanks

After you are married to a Brazilian citizen . You can apply for a permanent visa. You can leave  after you apply for up to 90 days. You do have to notify the Federal Police that you are leaving. You will have to be here to get your CIE when it is ready. you can be out of the country for up to 2 years after you get the permanency.

What is the code of tax being submitted for naturalization process? How much does it cost?

You can find this information on the PF website. Also it will tell you what documents that you will need.

thanks sir,,that was very meaning full and comprehensive answer that i was looking ,,doing great job ,,
,ok then i can come back after applying for residence and then i can go there after 90 days  just to pick CIE ,that all i understood ,,

LaDounia :

Hi James,

I just closed my expat account, and reopened one to contact you.

It is with some sadness I must report James won't be able to contact you as he died some while ago.

Ladounia James is no longer with us....he was murdered in Macaé in april....

Hi stevefunk,

I am SHOCKED to know that James is no more. More SAD to know is - he is murdered.
Can i know more details why James was murdered? Who murdered him?

James was like a big brother for the Expats here, in assisting them with information and suggestions.

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Interview for brazil viper permanent visa
By mukhtar-pk
About tourist visa for the parents of a Brazilian child
By SweetGirl1900
marriage are going to
By Bleslie54

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brazil

Flights to Brazil

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brazil