Demande de vérification pour un post à dubai

urgent
salut,
je viens de recevoir une lettre contrat de la part de: Khaleej Construction Limited
Address: Al Muteena Street, Deira, Dubai Landmark: Near Happy Land Supermarket P.O.Box: 4180, Dubai UAE.
Fax: +971426296986
SVP est ce que cette société existe ou c'est une arnaque? MERCI beaucoup

Bonjour Riad,

Avez-vous répondu a une annonce pour ce poste?
Vous demande t'on de l'argent?

Bon courage,

oui j'ai répondu à une annonce, mais je ne retrouve pas la société nul part, ils m ont envoyé une lettre contrat sans entretien sans CV, vous trouvez ca normal à dubai??

merci de votre aide, il s'agit d'une arnaque

voila leur email

Your appointment Letters are included in this Email, please kindly go through the details if you find our terms and condition acceptable to take up employment with our Company, kindly fill and sign the forms and return them to me via Email or by fax.

The Information listed must be filled into the contract letter form Your Resumption Date, Monthly Salary, Passport No, Employment Approval No, Home Address and position

Khaleej Construction Limited Appointment Letter No:

Employee Full Name:

Position: Senior Architect

Monthly Salary: $5, 000.00 USD

Resumption Date: 30TH, August 2010

1. Job Location: United Arab Emirate

2. Contract Duration: 24 Months

3. We shall provide 3 times meal daily

4. Full insurance cover shall be provided by our company.

5. We shall provide transportation

6. We shall provide full accommodation throughout the 24 months contract terms.

7. Our Admin Manager will be at the air port to welcome you upon your arrival into United Arab Emirate

8. All traveling documents like entry visa approval letter, work permit and others will be provided by our reliable travel agent here in United Arab Emirate

9. Employee will be responsible for the full charges covering the traveling documents processing fees, we shall only provide free air ticket, accommodation, medical care and insurance only.

10. You will be working Six (8) hours every day with full overtime paid where necessary, you will also be giving 1 hour resting time every day.

11. Monthly salaries, will be paid in Cash or into any account of your choice, must be provide to the company account department upon your arrival at the company head office in UAE.

Yours in service,

Mr. Mustapha Daniel Admin Manager
Khaleej Construction Limited
Address: Al Muteena Street, Deira, Dubai Landmark: Near Happy Land Supermarket P.O.Box: 4180, Dubai UAE.
Fax: +971426296986
Email: [email protected]<<≤≤<<>

que penses tu????

Riad,

Je vous confirme que cela est un scam. je suis tombé sur un forum qui en parle.

electriciansforums.co.uk/business-related/19995-khaleej-construction-limited.html

Cheers

finalement ils me demande de l'argent pour le visa voila leur message c'est une arnaque

<<<<<

I had received copy of all your documents from your employer prior the delivery of your Email. I was informed to process your traveling documents together with the working permits to enable you travel down to UAE and resume duty with Khaleej Construction Limited, in this Email I have included the visa form, you will have to fill and sign the form and send it back to me together with your passport front page and also the visa processing charges of 700 Pounds.

The visa will be valid for the 2 years contract, we shall process all your traveling documents and working permit with 48 hours as soon as we receive the visa forms, passport front page and also the processing fee of 700 Pounds

Residence-Employment Visa
For individuals planning to live or work  in the United Arab Emirates, you have to obtain a residence visa, which will be issued on your behalf here in UAE, the visa which is also refereed to as an employment visa. A residence visa will be issued by the Immigration department of the emirate within 48 hours after the completion of the visa form.

You will have to fill and sign the form and send it back to me together with your passport front page and the processing fee of 700 Pounds, payment can be made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Regards,>>>>>>

normal, ils te payent le billet d'avion pour aller bosser chez eux et ils reglent toutes les procédures de visa, donc oui une arnaque!
normalement ils t apellent pour confirmer par tel que tu as ete pris pour le poste.  de plus les salaires sont en UAE Dirahms