Opening a business in Bali

Hey guys, 
I read  through the other topics about  opening a  business in Bali  and I still have a few questions.
Most important are average numbers.
I am planning to open a business in tourism  sector. I've had a look and found a property which suits me.
Now to my questions.
. How much do you pay a local to be your nominee  if you don't know this person well.
. How much did you pay for the notary?
.  Did the notary take care off all the paper work which the nominee  has to sign ,  which would give me the full power over the property?
.  Do you have to open a Pma after you bought the property,  to be able to start the business ?
If yes,  prices?
. How much do you pay to get the build permit?
. What taxes have to be paid before and after you opened  you business?
All I want to know what cost  I should expect . When I open my business.
Let's say I am planning to purchase a property between 1000-5000 sqm.
I need a  build permit for 200 sqm.
If you need more information  please let me know.
If you have good contacts  you would  recommend for a notary,  architect ect I would love to get some names.
I would also be interested  in experiences with the construction  workers.
I read you have to be careful,  they steal,  work very slow and bad quality.

Thank you very much.

If you're serious about setting up a business in Bali then you are absolutely going to need an attorney.

Try Peter Johnson (he's Australian), he's been here a long time and many of my Ozzie friends that have used him were satisfied.

http://www.austrindo.com/

:)

When we were searching to registered our Real Estate Agency in Bali we considered all the different legal entities options (PMA, PT, CV etc) and we decided to go with a PT (Local Limited Liability Company) because for registering a PMA the Indonesian Ministry of Justice is asking to deposit a minimum of USD 25 000 (if my memory is good) in your new business account bank during the registration process (that can be several weeks).