Nasal Strips

Does anybody know where I can find nasal strips in HCM?

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/900707582_1/Free-shipping--font-b-Nasal-b-font-strips-300PCS-help-font-b-relieve-b-font.jpg

Are they the external nasal dilator strip or nasal dilator strip - a type of adhesive bandage with embedded plastic ribs or splints that is applied across the bridge of the nose and sides of the nostrils, to assist in keeping the airway open?

Or for what exactly?

Jaitch wrote:

Are they the external nasal dilator strip or nasal dilator strip - a type of adhesive bandage with embedded plastic ribs or splints that is applied across the bridge of the nose and sides of the nostrils, to assist in keeping the airway open?

Or for what exactly?

Yes, they are strips that you place on the bridge of your nose and they help keep the airways open.

I have difficulty breathing through my nose when i sleep as it becomes very stuffy - these are the only things that help!
I have brought over a 6 month supply from the UK but i need to purchase more for the rest of my time here.

Hi,

I found something. Not sure that you can use

http://hangnhapmy.com.vn/breath-right-h … ng-44.htm\

Regards

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hi,

I found something. Not sure that you can use

http://hangnhapmy.com.vn/breath-right-h … ng-44.htm\

Regards

Thanks. These are indeed the exact product i'm looking for but they are very expensive to buy over here!
Nearly £16 - They're not cheap back home at £10 a box but wow!

What are my other options? If I ask a family member to send me some boxes over how much will this cost for import taxes?

I found a shop selling it in Ben Thanh market.. near 1m!

If you can, pls ask your friends who are going to travel VN soon to carry it for you.

Have you tried going to a pharmacy and asking if they have them? Write down what you need and show them a picture. If you have a willing VN friend to help translate, even better! There are pharmacies everywhere here. I know of a bunch of larger ones all in a row on Hai Ba Trung in D1. Try around 397 Hai Ba Trung or one in your neighborhood. Good luck!

MTinHCMC wrote:

Have you tried going to a pharmacy and asking if they have them? Write down what you need and show them a picture. If you have a willing VN friend to help translate, even better! There are pharmacies everywhere here. I know of a bunch of larger ones all in a row on Hai Ba Trung in D1. Try around 397 Hai Ba Trung or one in your neighborhood. Good luck!

I know well those big pharmacies . Expensive much more any places I have visited.

Just make your own with a Band-Aid and the top of a Pringles lid. Looks easy and I bet it works good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6jV6NhDug

As an alternative, consider tiger balm.
It works a treat.

Adhome01 wrote:

Just make your own with a Band-Aid and the top of a Pringles lid. Looks easy and I bet it works good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6jV6NhDug

I like it Adhome. Thanks

Thanks for all your help everyone.

I think I am going to try and make my own and also buy some tiger balm to use - hope it works!

iHerb.com, they deliver to Vietnam in 4-5 days max and have those strips

Check out: Pharmacy.

NinaKM wrote:

If i ordered something from iherb - how much would taxes be on delivery?

I've ordered from there about 7-8 times now. And looks like, through trial and error, that if you order one- two items - no tax on delivery no matter the weight  and product. But when I got three or more items - it was about $25-30 tax on delivery. Delivery fee on iHerb with DHL is $10. Free delivery from $60 I think.
Worth it regardless for me, just can't find products here at all which I want. For example even vitamins here - they are ok but about double the price. I would rather get great quality for less price and really not lose out even if I pay tax on delivery. Some products aren't available here at all as well. I was actually looking for the exact same nasal strips for my boyfriend and couldn't find anything here. Hope this info helps, I can't live without iHerb now.

cheshirecat90 wrote:
NinaKM wrote:

If i ordered something from iherb - how much would taxes be on delivery?

DUTY and TAXES - if they let them in.

Don't forget have them put your cell number after your name and have sent  to a Post Office (For safe delivery).

And check out the pharmacy above - they speak English, French and Vietnamese.

As I mentioned, I've ordered several times now. No issues with DHL international (you have to put your mobile in regardless) or with iHerb, or anything being let in - iHerb doesn't sell any pharmaceuticals. Used DHL international in general, no issues at all. Tracking numbers provided, track item via DHL website.

NinaKM wrote:

As I mentioned, I've ordered several times now. No issues with DHL international (you have to put your mobile in regardless) or with iHerb, or anything being let in - iHerb doesn't sell any pharmaceuticals. Used DHL international in general, no issues at all. Tracking numbers provided, track item via DHL website.

Is it possible to pay in UK Sterling on iherb.com and still have goods delivered to Vietnam?
I've brought over most supplements I regularly use but i need to stock up on Solgars fish oil and the breathe right strips soon...

I pay with my Australian card :) any Visa/MasterCard. iHerb is an American based company - so accepts any cards. The website is really easy to use and pay, reorder and track orders. You'll probably find more that you "need" on there :)