Any one looking for friends in Singapore

Hi any one looking for friends in Singapore?

Hi I'm looking for filipino friends in Singapore...any one out there?

why filipino?

Because, I know the friendly nature and patience from filipino community....

Hi all,
I am from Germany, looking for new friendships here in Singapore.
Any one here around my age (23), loving arts, sports, shopping...? :-)

Hi Viso, welcome to Expat.com!
Organizing Expat.com meet ups is a good way to start networking!

Jessica2007 wrote:

why filipino?

Hehe why not? Or better yet why only Filipino? Theres good and bad in every part of this worlf. JW

BazUK wrote:

Good point guys,
I think one needs to broaden ones horizons, especially out here in Singapore. If you form a habit of only spending time with people from the same cultural background as you, trust me; you're missing a trick. Where there is the opportunity to do so I like spending time with and learning about new and different cultures. I am not completely innocent though: i have a habit of still ordering fish & chips, or bangers & mash for my dinner.
Hey 'Viso', for how long have you been in Singaproe?

Well put! JW

i will stay here in SŽpore the next 4 years...tips are always welcome :cool:):

It is hard to make friends but I guess sometimes we just have to try rather than sit around waiting for friends to come to us.  I'm quite shy so asking people to go out for drinks, cinema or whatever is hard but usually worth it in the end :)

hawaii50 wrote:

It is hard to make friends but I guess sometimes we just have to try rather than sit around waiting for friends to come to us.  I'm quite shy so asking people to go out for drinks, cinema or whatever is hard but usually worth it in the end :)

You can do both. Sit on your ass and type and go out and just talk to people  ask questions and learn to listen. JW

Hi,
I am looking to meet some new friends. I am 56 years old female from Scotland, I have been here for a year and would love to meet for coffee or to explore Singapore.
I live in the east coast.
cheers

I'm looking to meet fellow expats from this site for a drink or coffee...let's arrange something!

My good advice is to arrange a concrete meet up with definitive date + place etc... that's what works!
Good luck
Arlette

ViSo wrote:

Hi all,
I am from Germany, looking for new friendships here in Singapore.
Any one here around my age (23), loving arts, sports, shopping...? :-)

Hi!!

I've seen your message on the forum!
Don't worry i am coming in 2 weeks and we'll go shopping together! My passion!!haha

How is your life there?
Tell me about it! I am so so so exited!!

See you!

Hannah

Hey, I have been living here past 3 years and unfortunately my circle of friends have gone back to my country India. Sadly I never made any friends outside my posse and here I am taking the initiative to make some new pals from different countries.

Cheers
Bhavana

benuasalbarb wrote:

Hi,
I am looking to meet some new friends. I am 56 years old female from Scotland, I have been here for a year and would love to meet for coffee or to explore Singapore.
I live in the east coast.
cheers

hi my name nelson age 62 retire like hiking tracking traving bagpack also photography interstead send sms 81041824 i am  singaporean

kirancompaq wrote:

Hi any one looking for friends in Singapore?

hi.. myname is Tieka, I am From Jakarta, and looking for friends in singapore :) my email: [email protected]

Welcome to Expat-blog Tieka! :)

Hey guise,

Looking for friendS, and i mean friendSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm a loner , haha .
Well, im out to meet new friends. So do add me on msn
[email protected] << would prefer a email

Thanks!

Just finished with university in India and since my parents live in Singapore thought I might go and stay with them. So I've been in Singapore for like a couple of weeks now, tried going out and talking to people but nobody seemed to be too friendly with an outsider. So i think this forum might be great for the new guys to start hanging out. In todays age networking is a great way to start getting to know people in new cities or places. SO I thought why not give it a try and let's see how it goes. Let's all plan a get together and let's see how it goes.

Keep smiling, ask questions go out get coffee and take up a hobby. JW

Hi there

Hi, I'm a Vietnamese, 25,  looking for friends. Drop me an email at [email protected] :)

It's hardly make friend at SG, why?
I am 25years old, and come from china.I wanna make friends with any country people
emal: [email protected]

Hi everybody!!! I'm a 26 French Caribbean girl living in Singapore.

I will be happy to meet you guys. :) I'm working from 3pm to 11pm, so it's a bit complicated for me to hang out on night. But you can come at my work's place and we will have a drink or smthg!!!

So, you can find me from monday to saturday at IndoChine Clarke Quay - The Forbidden City (3A Merchant's Court, River Valley Road - Blk A #01-02) or all the time on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/melanie.romilien

Cheers ;
)

Male 31
looking to have friends new to sinagpore
any one would like to go for coffee or outdoor shooting  (Photography)

can contact me [email protected] also you can add me in facebook

Wow...This is like one of the more popular topic.

To everyone that seek new friends...etc...

When you write down an email and the respondants sends you a email, please act on it. In my case, I sent back an email, also left a numeber for text and no responses. Vice versa, someone leaves an address, one should at least reply if interested. My penny worth.=P

I agree

Hi, im planning to come there soon.I wanna make frnds.Im currently teaching in indonesia eventhough i am a Ghanaian.
link up

Hello gowutheo and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

All the best, :)
Harmonie.

Count me in!! :D

Xoxo
ElainePanda

Im quite new to this forum as well.. Looking for new friends. You can be a local.. or a foreigner, doesnt really matter:) It's just about friendship. So if ure looking for like minded people to hang out with or go for a drink with, you can count me in.
My MSN/hotmail is : [email protected]

Regards,
James

Hi everybody ! Nihao ma ? :)

Me too, I have just arrived here in Singapore to do an internship until December, and want to make friends. Actually,I really would like to hang out for concert, cinema, or just for a coffee or tea.
Feel free to drop me an email

Hi Alllexiellle06, welcome to  Expat.com!

gowutheo wrote:

Hi, im planning to come there soon.I wanna make frnds.Im currently teaching in indonesia eventhough i am a Ghanaian.
link up

Hi there!
How are you liking Indonesia? Which city are u currently staying in? Nice to meet u and hope to hear from you soon! :)

I am looking for indian, filipino, ... expatraites...
:D

Hi everybody! I'm from Romania and looking to meet some new friends here in Singapore.
I live in the Clarke Quay area.
cheers:)

welcome people!

kirancompaq wrote:

Hi I'm looking for filipino friends in Singapore...any one out there?

Hi, Thanks for appreciating how Filipino people Making Friends
Looking forward to hang out with you buddy...

i already drop you a message. waiting for your response on MSN =)

Closed