Lithuania in Euro Zone. What are your thoughts?

Folks - I have started this new thread to enable all the fellow members to share their thoughts and discuss advantages/disadvantages of Lithuania entering in the Euro Zone.

Here are a few quick questions?.

1) Will the living expense increase abruptly or remains almost the same?.
2) Will the cost of incorporating a Business & maintaining it will increase?.
3) Will the procedure of company incorporation and TRP issuance/renewal will become tougher?.
4) I also read that to get the Lithuanian Citizenship, the applicant has to pass the Lithuanian Language Exam and withdraw from his/her current nationality?. How tough is the Lithuanian Language, is it really tough?.
5) Is it easy for the Business owners to invite their immediate family members in Lithuania?. What is the process to follow and what are the extra requirements to be completed?.

All views are welcome...

Best Regards!
Engr. Muhammad Hussain - M.K.H Consultancy Services

These are very useful topics.

As I have seen, the living expences have not increased much but they might be additional slight increase.

Second question:

I think the cost of incorporating a Business & maintaining will increase. Even if it will be just a little from this year, but its may rise gradually it all depends on the VALUE OF THE EURO in all EU Zone states.

For question four:

Wow! So a person has to loose their citizenship to become a Lithuanian!

Well, what I know is that the Lithuanian language as my Lithuanian acquintances told me, is a tough language, they say it tougher than Russian language.

But if you start with basics of learning how to pronounce each alphabet, then move on to knowing numbers then you can go on to learning words that are useful to you so that you will have a greater chance of remembering them, you will be able to communicate well, then if you put more effort to improve, soon you will be fluent in the Lithuanian language.

Thhis was how I learned the Turkish language and now I am fluent.