WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANY ON GOING BUSINESS IN UAE TO PARTNERSHIP WITH

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEW IN UAE AND WE ARE PLANNING TO DO BUSINESS HERE BUT WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO IDEA ON HOW IT WORKS HERE COULD YOU KINDLY CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS AND YOU NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER TO INVEST, WE WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.
MUSTAFA

Hello mustafa

Welcome to Expat.com

So as to understand how to proceed for launching your business in the UAE, I invite you to read the following articles:

Setting up a business in the United Arab Emirates
Setting up a business in Dubai

Also, it is requested to avoid writing with your Caps Lock on as it is considered as shouting on the forum and makes the reading difficult.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi
Kindly in light us about the type of business you are interested with and the kind of investment you would like to get involved with
I will gladly like to help

cheers

Why are u using, Alhaji Aliko Dangote picture on ur display picture,when u are not dangote,u     aren't really ok,pls stop being fake to people.that is my advise for u,bye

I want business partner who can invest in Ethiopia

Tesfaye Dolla wrote:

I want business partner who can invest in Ethiopia

You need to give more detail about what you have to offer in the partnership.
That way someone can make an informed decision about contacting you.

Dear friend sorry i want to invest only in the UAE  that is why i joined this UAE  forum sorry and have a nice time.

Looking for Computer and Mobile Business for sale or Rent or Investor

I'm Computer Graduate, 6 years Dubai Experience as Computer Engineer seeks Business Opportunity in Dubai.
Looking for Computer and Mobile Trading, Serviice Business for sale or on rental basis in Dubai.

I have DL and Car. I just resigned from Company and waiting for visa cancelation then I can switch INshallah.

you may whatsapp me or call: 0557465245, 050 245 65 85

Hi Mustafa,
I am starting a new garments business in UAE. So I can contact you soon if I want business partner.

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please, you may register your services in our Business directory ]

Okay i am still open for new business partnership proposal, feel free to contact me by email: [email protected]

Kindly send me a mail with your business proposal.

mustafa_angwa wrote:

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEW IN UAE AND WE ARE PLANNING TO DO BUSINESS HERE BUT WE HAVE LITTLE OR NO IDEA ON HOW IT WORKS HERE COULD YOU KINDLY CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS AND YOU NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER TO INVEST, WE WAIT TO READ FROM YOU.
MUSTAFA

Kindly mail us at [email protected]

Hi mustafa_angw,

Please note that the appropriate section for your kind of topic is found here : Business partners classifieds in Dubai section.

Therefore, i invite you to post your ad only in this section please as the forum is not the right section.

P.S I also remind you that posting in capital letters means "shouting" on a forum, so better avoid it.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed)

Closed