Commercial Real Estate

Hi,

Does anyone know of someone/a company that can help find commercial/retail space in HCMC? I have contacted a number of the larger firms (Savills, JLL) but they haven't been much help!

Regards,

Daniel

If money grabbing Savilles won't help, I guess you don't need the whole floor of a building.

First, determine where you want to be (and what sort of access you need - high volume, retail area, holein the wall). Then grab your wheels and do a street by street search. You will see sign boards advertising agents for buildings with vacancies. Plenty of room in Dong Ngai.

Grab these names (and telephone numbers) and then go phone them. Often the smaller outfits work harder than a Savilles to get what you are looking for.

P.S. Have all your documentation ready (passport, visa, company registration, etc.). THEN you have to start updating all your government files - a real pain.

Hi. What are you looking for?

Thanks Jaitch,

We have all our selection parameters already, just a matter of finding the suitable location. Have done multiple 'drive-by' viewings (no one was hurt I promise) so will take you up on that suggestion of contacting the billboards. I really just need someone that can think outside the box! Thanks a lot for your help!

Jaitch wrote:

If money grabbing Savilles won't help, I guess you don't need the whole floor of a building.

First, determine where you want to be (and what sort of access you need - high volume, retail area, holein the wall). Then grab your wheels and do a street by street search. You will see sign boards advertising agents for buildings with vacancies. Plenty of room in Dong Ngai.

Grab these names (and telephone numbers) and then go phone them. Often the smaller outfits work harder than a Savilles to get what you are looking for.

P.S. Have all your documentation ready (passport, visa, company registration, etc.). THEN you have to start updating all your government files - a real pain.

Hi!
Where is DONG NGAI? It sounds strange to me.

@Scarlet.

Maybe it was Dong Nai.

Scarletvn wrote:

Where is DONG NGAI? It sounds strange to me.

I have to reprogram my Dragon NaturallySpeaking~Nuance again, it's only set-up for English and Chinese.

You should see what it does to Vietnamese when entered by a VNese speaking local!

Alex @ Cushman Wakefield.