Sabb Bank Account Freezed

Yesterday I got message by SABB Bank

We regret to inform you that your account has been frozen.please visit any nearest branch to reactivate your account.

I dont know why its freezed??while my iqama is already updated
Any help??

That's the best way to find out right now for you!

Any help?  Yeah:

please visit any nearest branch to reactivate your account.

(How are we supposed to know what the bank is thinking or if they made a mistake)

Did you update the paperwork with the bank (can be done online and if you login the link will be in red) and did you take your new iquama to the bank?? If not do both.

stressedmom wrote:

Did you update the paperwork with the bank (can be done online and if you login the link will be in red) and did you take your new iquama to the bank?? If not do both.

ya i did it online then i went to bank and they need lot of documents to update while my iqama was already updated.
they need below docs.

1. introduction letter from company
2. Contract letter.
3. Passport copy.
4. iqama copy
5. House Rent contract copy.
6. Salary Slip.
7. Other Bank Account Statement.

Weird. It seems they want you to reopen your account. We did the 2 things I mentioned above, plus my husband had a letter from his company. Not sure what it had on it, but I think it said he was an employee and that the iquama had been turned in for renewal before the date it expired.

SABB has gone crazy with the paperwork nowadays

nomiii wrote:

SABB has gone crazy with the paperwork nowadays

I am not sure but may be its a government policy,currently sabb is doing this may b rest of the banks will start dis drama

Dear Customer, we regret to inform you that your account has been frozen, please update your personal information through SABBNet to re-activate your account. There is no need to visit a SABB branch.

So Please the only solution is to visit a sabb branch or there is another way

This may be scam, dont follow the instructions. There are many like this here. go to any SABB branch. I am SABB account holder too and received many such scam messages. only resolve at bank.

this is weird. Usually if you have an Absher account from your employer, only your igama is required. Are you registered on Absher?