Suit maker at Jakarta

Hi,
If you want to make a suit for any purposes please contact me at [email protected]
or try opening the following link: facebook.com/pages/OVER-NIGHT-JASSUIT-MAKING/126455244046833

How about the cost of a dinner suit, very much in the style the silver tux, but in black.
Complete thing, including trousers (for a fat guy).

to attend a formal dinner invitations usually use a black jacket and pants made ​​of wool, a white shirt and black bow tie (+ vest).

Price to make set of jacket + Pants use wool materials like Gucci, Oscar de la Renta, Emporio Armany, etc. start from : Rp. 3.000.000, -/set, free 1 bow tie.

You should know that wool is supply in Indonesia mostly imported from China or India so we do not guarantee authenticity.

Indeed, the material that they said wool has been test  with our test method and right wool.

Thank you.

Harrison Na70 wrote:

to attend a formal dinner invitations usually use a black jacket and pants made ​​of wool, a white shirt and black bow tie (+ vest).

I'm English.
However, a vest, in this climate is a really bad choice.
One must wear a cummerbund, and the trousers must employ braces to hold them up, never a belt.

Harrison Na70 wrote:

Price to make set of jacket + Pants use wool materials like Gucci, Oscar de la Renta, Emporio Armany, etc. start from : Rp. 3.000.000, -/set, free 1 bow tie.

You should know that wool is supply in Indonesia mostly imported from China or India so we do not guarantee authenticity.

Indeed, the material that they said wool has been test  with our test method and right wool.

Thank you.

A 300-340 GSM wool will be fine,
Time is no issue as I'm unable to travel much for the next three months, but I'd be quite interested in knowing your address, so I can pop up when circumstances allow.

You're pretty close to Thailand.  You can get a very good custom suit for pennies.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

You're pretty close to Thailand.  You can get a very good custom suit for pennies.

The exit permit, travel and hotel costs would make that unrealistic.