Visit visa and marriage (looking for local sponsor)

Hello everyone,

I know its too much to ask but i hope this can be   a help for my querries..

My fiancee works at NSA in bahrain, he is an american citizen..he recently had his vacay here in RP last month of july..to make the story short i got pregnant...

His vacation is limited so we agreed on the idea of me visiting him in bahrain and get married there..

But the glitch part is i am a filipino Citizen and going in bahrain as a tourist seemed very difficult, i have called several travel agency tp arrange my visit and expedite my visa but none are willing....

I dont intend to get a job thou all i want is to be with my fiancee and hope we can get married and start a new life together as husband and wife..

I went to bahrain embassy here in the Philippines and they just need NOC and as per check we need to find local sponsor to do it in our behalf..

Please enlighten me with this and if anybody with a good heart who is a bahraini national assist my fiancee to process my NOC?..

Thanks,

-Ma-

In your current situation, the best bet would be for your "fiance" to get you a visa and then formalize your status. Thats the least he can do!

If travel agencies and hotels are not helpful, I see no other way than your man sorting it out for you.

A word of caution - do not get trapped by "good hearted"/"kind hearted" people trying to help you.

You fiancée will have to sponsor you with permission from his company. No other way

Please for future reference don't use abbreviations and slang talk in your messages