Indonesian comunity in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hi all,

My name is Sophia. I am an Indonesian who moved from Ho Chi Minh since 2 months ago.

I stil don't have any friends in here. I would like to meet new people, making contacts and friendship.

I believe many of us feel home sick somehow when we are living in abroad. Away from friends and family is not easy sometimes. Maybe we just need someone to talk to share our feeling of how we miss to come back to our home country and having a mouth-watering a bowl 'bakso'.

And if's there is any Indonesian comunity in HCM please let me know. I'd like to join and be a part of it.

Please drop me a message and let's meet for tea or coffee.

Your future friend (hopefully)

Sophia

HI Sophia :)

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

To find some contacts you can also search on the Ho Chi Minh City social network. :)

Have you tried masyindo-hcmc.org ? Its an Indonesian community organization in Vietnam. Currently I stayed in District 7 near Tam Duc Heart Hospital. Contact me if you and your husband would like to hang out sometimes

P.S Bakso vietnam ada kok...mirip sama bakso Indonesia :-)

hai sophia

saya dari indonesia juga, sama-sama lagi cari teman dari indonesia.
saya udah 4 bulan di ho chi minh. mungkin bisa pergi hangout bareng.
ada satu teman indonesia yang kenal di sini juga, mungkin pas weekend bisa ketemuan bareng buat sharing.

hi all,

hope to meet some Indonesian there as well. will be coming to HCMC for work this November.

@bawindayak > just to inform you that you should please write in English in this English speaking forum :) thank you.

Hi Sophia, check your inbox.

Hi sophir
My name chau
Can we meet for coffee... do you have any contac number ? So we can contact with u easier
Tks

Hi.. my name chau, im vietnamese.. i hope can meet indonesia in saigon for talk,  coffee  or discuss about curture, life...

Many Indons (they dress, look like and speak like Indons) go to a temple on DONG DU STREET between DONG KHOI and HA BAI TRUNG.

(Moderated: off topic + please post in the housing section )

hello. i lived in Jakarta for 8 years and speak Bahasa. bagus kalu bisa bertemu untuk bicara bahasa.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Hello semua, I have been here in HCM around 2 weeks, maybe will stay here longer but not sure yet. I dont have any friend except my coworker.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Hello semua, saya bukan dari Indonesia tapi bisa bicara!

Does anyone here know where to get tempe or know how to make it? I miss it soooo much!

Saya dari Perancis tapi tinggal di Bali, datang ke HCMC bulan october sama saya mau bicara bahasa indonesia lagi!
Sampai Jumpa Lagi!

Hi All

Can we keep the discussion in English so as everyone can understand and maybe understand please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello, my name is yogi, i stay in ho chi minh now, and already more than one year.

And i hope i can make a lot of friendship in here.

I come from jakarta, indonesia.

Hi!
I'm an Australian who collects indonesian contemporary art,  and spent much time there. I have a consultancy that will take me to Saigon regularly, staring February 1. Would you like to meet?

hello!!
finally! i can got this "masyindo"
im indonesian and just moved to vietnam around 8 months ago and, im willing to hangout, and talk about business or even coffee in saigon.
does anyone know about election for president in april 2019?

is there any whatsapp group i could join?
MERDEKAA :D~~

sovirealyta wrote:

Hi all,

My name is Sophia. I am an Indonesian who moved from Ho Chi Minh since 2 months ago.

I stil don't have any friends in here. I would like to meet new people, making contacts and friendship.

I believe many of us feel home sick somehow when we are living in abroad. Away from friends and family is not easy sometimes. Maybe we just need someone to talk to share our feeling of how we miss to come back to our home country and having a mouth-watering a bowl 'bakso'.

And if's there is any Indonesian comunity in HCM please let me know. I'd like to join and be a part of it.

Please drop me a message and let's meet for tea or coffee.

Your future friend (hopefully)

Sophia

lauryn6061 wrote:

Hello semua, saya bukan dari Indonesia tapi bisa bicara!

Does anyone here know where to get tempe or know how to make it? I miss it soooo much!

tempe?? lol!
i would like to join the cooking class :D~

hello there drop me message please

https://imgbbb.com/image/rTP2C

There are some Indonesians that go to New Life Fellowship in Phu My Hung. Perhaps you could connect with them.