Where I can play darts in Saigon

Hi everybody,

Anyone can tell me where I can throw some darts in Saigon, especially in dist 2.

Thank you! :-)

Hello Mai Nga

welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members soon will be able to inform you.

Have a nice day!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I already posted one place but cant see my post here now. I posted it from my iphone so maybe my banana fingers managed to delete the post instead of sending it.

Anyway, the Baan Thai restaurant in Thau Dien has a dartboard.

kenjee wrote:

Hello Mai Nga

welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members soon will be able to inform you.

Have a nice day!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I posted this topic wrong place! But I had some places to join.
Thank you! :-)

eodmatt wrote:

I already posted one place but cant see my post here now. I posted it from my iphone so maybe my banana fingers managed to delete the post instead of sending it.

Yea, thank you much, Mr!
Good food there and Baan Thai has 2 dartboads. We really enjoyed. There was a local girl played last night who is really good at darts but we forgot ask her name. You be there sometime? Do you know who is she?

Mai Nga wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

Yea, thank you much, Mr!
Good food there and Baan Thai has 2 dartboads. We really enjoyed. There was a local girl played last night who is really good at darts but we forgot ask her name. You be there sometime? Do you know who is she?

Yep the Baan Thai bar is good. There are quite a few ladies who patronise the Baan Thai, so I couldnt guess who it was, but you will no doubt catch up with her again another time - or ask Robert the owner (think I got his name right).

I used to go there once a week or so when I lived in D2 but now we have moved out to D8 I don't go there so often.

I may pop in there one evening next month though after I get back from my business trip abroad.

Maybe see you there!

eodmatt wrote:
Mai Nga wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

Yea, thank you much, Mr!

Yep the Baan Thai bar is good. There are quite a few ladies who patronise the Baan Thai, so I couldnt guess who it was, but you will no doubt catch up with her again another time - or ask Robert the owner (think I got his name right).

I used to go there once a week or so when I lived in D2 but now we have moved out to D8 I don't go there so often.

I may pop in there one evening next month though after I get back from my business trip abroad.

Maybe see you there!

She said she plays darts sometime but not often in Baan Thai. I think we will see her again and maybe the owner know her.

Thanks Mr and hope see you there next time! :-)

Mai Nga wrote:
eodmatt wrote:
Mai Nga wrote:

Yea, thank you much, Mr!

Maybe see you there!

She said she plays darts sometime but not often in Baan Thai. I think we will see her again and maybe the owner know her.

Thanks Mr and hope see you there next time! :-)

I look forward to it and my name is Matt by the way.

eodmatt wrote:

I look forward to it and my name is Matt by the way.

I'm Mai. Nice to meet you here, Mr Matt! :-)