Student Iqama Transfer - Rumors and Possible Reason for Rejection

ya shaikh do it manually..and it is closed since may ? many of my friends already transfeered in may and some even in august ... its depend on your mandoob

naseer_babar110 wrote:

ya shaikh do it manually..and it is closed since may ? many of my friends already transfeered in may and some even in august ... its depend on your mandoob

He is trying to open the file manually but it first needs to be cleared from maktabal amal dear.

but one of my friend transferred it in august...I told na its up to you..i called MOL they said service is available and transfer from father to company is open... may be they are lying..b/c my transfer is also under processing and showing under study since 2 weeks..yesterday my mandoob went to maktab amal with documents I have to transfer on engineer so he takes my SCE membership letter to MOL as well..now I think he is trying to do manually the file again come to jawazat for approval

Bro i am not saying your friend did not transfer i am saying that things are not going as it used to before.i am just saying the case which happened with me.maktabal amal are hesitating in transfer of students. Your friends might be lucky.

hmmm..even my case is also pending...but why they are doing like this..if they open the link then what is the problem..what your mandoob say.any wasta some thing possible ?

My mandoob does have wasta but they are simply rejecting to work on this saying they are strictly not allowed :(  my mandoob says computer system needs to be opened from maktabal amal also thats when our files will be opened

ya shaikh today one of my friend done transfer from student...so its means student transfer is open :)

naseer_babar110 wrote:

ya shaikh today one of my friend done transfer from student...so its means student transfer is open :)

Congrats to your friend well i hope ours also get transferred soon.what formula did your friend used for transfer any idea :-D

dear tell me if we have to transfer to engineer profession MOL check SCE letter or degree also..and if Saudi engineer council registration is done and degree is not attested by Saudi embassy MOL will change profession ?

Guys.. Alhumdulillah..my transfer has been done.
Check with your Agents.. its already working.
My co. has already transferred 2 such cases including me.

Hope you all get transferred for the good very soon.In sha Allah.

All the best !

congratz... yr engineer pr transfer lene k pta he apko kuch scene?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

congratz... yr engineer pr transfer lene k pta he apko kuch scene?

English please.

I have to transfer from student to English..i have finish Saudi engineering council membership and got letter for MOL to transfer me as engineer from SCE..but labour office is asking for original degree. I already given it to my mandoob.what they want to see in degree :P   ?

Its been 3 weeks and my transfer still didn't happen despite my mandoob going regularly to maktabal amal and trying to open the file but they simply refuse that the computer system in maktabal amal office which makes the father to company transfers are Off and refuse to open it.

ya shaikh same here.but I am taking transfer student to engineer that why my process is slow..but 2 of my friends recently transferred to company in Jeddah and one in Riyadh..even I went to MOL Dammam..they are saying transfer from student to engineer or else is open..may be they are lying..even my status is showing under study since 25 days

Ya sheikh .. My transfer has been done from father to employer in Riyadh .. but why does on my iqama, i do not have any "Rukhsa Amal" number ? also my iqama doesnot come up in MOL website nitaqat enquiry ..

http://i.imgur.com/c7gLsvN.jpg

Bro is your iqama really real i mean really  :/

I don't know, but are fake iqamas possible  :/  ??

I think it should must have a rukhsa amal number .. and its been 2 days since i got it .. may b it may get late on database of MOL ?

When i search on MOL website for nitaqat color, it says in arabic "No such employee" ..

Oh Wow.. Now it comes up in MOL website.. So yes.. Father to Employer transfers are still possible .. Just needs a right mandoob..

Congratulations brother what process did your mandoob go through.

My Father went to Jawazat and signed a form to allow my employer releasing me from my father.. that form was stamped by jawazat and given to my employer/mandoob .. My employer took that form to jawazat as a form of 'permission' from my father. and they de-attached (released) me from my father. at this moment I became released from my father sponsorship but not into employer sponsorship.. I was like in OPEN AIR ..

then My father went to his own company and made a letter on their letterhead stating such as " The son of our employee is allowed to get under sponsorship of XXX company in riyadh"  .. this letter must be stamped from CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (ghurfa tijariyah) and given to new EMPLOYER..

My employer/mandoob took that Chamber stamped paper to Ministry of labor and got me listed as an employee .. then the MOL gave my mandoob a letter which allowed JAWAZAT to issue me new IQAMA..

I went to Jawazat with my Mandoob and gave my fingerprints (basmah) and they took photo.. the next day i got my IQAMA .. This whole process took aroudn 46 days ..

TechStudent wrote:

My Father went to Jawazat and signed a form to allow my employer releasing me from my father.. that form was stamped by jawazat and given to my employer/mandoob .. My employer took that form to jawazat as a form of 'permission' from my father. and they de-attached (released) me from my father. at this moment I became released from my father sponsorship but not into employer sponsorship.. I was like in OPEN AIR ..

then My father went to his own company and made a letter on their letterhead stating such as " The son of our employee is allowed to get under sponsorship of XXX company in riyadh"  .. this letter must be stamped from CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (ghurfa tijariyah) and given to new EMPLOYER..

My employer/mandoob took that Chamber stamped paper to Ministry of labor and got me listed as an employee .. then the MOL gave my mandoob a letter which allowed JAWAZAT to issue me new IQAMA..

I went to Jawazat with my Mandoob and gave my fingerprints (basmah) and they took photo.. the next day i got my IQAMA .. This whole process took aroudn 46 days ..

Thank you but same steps i had taken and still my case is pending :(

but i think for those whose father work in govt sector no need of letter that u attest from COC as in my case

Hi

It's better to go to any office close to Jawasat Main office, and tell them the problem, they will fix it for you by some money  "  MASSAAYEE "

Good Luck

Dear my status is coming " under study" since a month..a problem occur my degree is not attested by Saudi embassy. and my mandoob apply online gave me Electronics engineer " title.i have already finish my SCE registration but MOL is asking for attested degree..can my mandoob transfer me on some other profession using the same request or he have to make new request..if any body knows plz reply..

TechStudent wrote:

Ya sheikh .. My transfer has been done from father to employer in Riyadh .. but why does on my iqama, i do not have any "Rukhsa Amal" number ? also my iqama doesnot come up in MOL website nitaqat enquiry ..

http://i.imgur.com/c7gLsvN.jpg

If you are with the Government , no Work License is issued , are you working with the Govt now ?