Student Iqama Transfer - Rumors and Possible Reason for Rejection

Good Morning All Dependents :P 

Well ,

Indeed , students and dependents transfer services are currently stopped !

There are few reasons , am not sure , but I've heard from a government source that Ministry of Labor is making changes to the dependents specially " Third Generation " of expats , most of them who were born here !

There is a pressure , from Ministry of Interior and Shoura Council to ease up "Sponsorship Issues" for those Dependents who were born in the Kingdom !

So overall I can say , there are some technical changes going on for the "Dependent Iqama Transfers "

Let's hope for a good news  :gloria

In sha Allah  :cheers:

P.S : For some changes to come into effect , people should wait till Oct 25 to get some news , because that is when the new year begins !

and what about who didnt born in kingdom..?

what about those who didnt born in kingdom?.. i think this news is not true.. how can u differentiate b/w dependents born in kingdom/outside...i think they ease rule for all dependents expats irrespective of their birth place.

lol nice assumptions #fantasyLand..

I said these are just rumors am hearing from Government Agencies :P

I don't know about those who were not born here !

Wait to know ;)

what about those who didnt born in kingdom?.. i think this news is not true.. how can u differentiate b/w dependents born in kingdom/outside.

They do it all the time :)

did govt agencies confirm that student transfer stopped or still they say mafi mushkila?

HI Everyone ,

Today morning I was at the labor office in Dammam , I asked them about this issue and as long as your company is above green and have no problems with the ministry of labors , You can transfer from Student to Engineer or anything else .

Please STOP spreading rumors , i went there just because of what i read from you guys .

are you also on student iqama..? have you face any problem in transfer?

Yes , i am facing this fucking problem from the past 5 months , first it was in issue from my company and now its from the labor office . the company that i will work for never hired a student before  , so they took 3 months to proceed. now the labor office blocked their account for legal issues , even though they are in Platinum level . they promised me to fix it within two weeks and i am patience till then  .

means u say that there is no issue in student transfer..the only problem is within company and labour office....hope your point of view is right :)

we even heard that online transfer account for students also removed from the e-portal of companies

student transfer being done manually.

manually ?..its new or old rule

i dont know y dont u people get it for once? i said it clearly 2 days back in a similar post that we have recently done in this month 2 transfer of nurses to our clinic who were on father's kafaala before ! the process is Done MANUALLY via the old procedure and it is NOT done electronically via elinks.. i dont understand y still u people are asking same thing again and again ! the transfers are being done ! period !

DrHassanMalik wrote:

i dont know y dont u people get it for once? i said it clearly 2 days back in a similar post that we have recently done in this month 2 transfer of nurses to our clinic who were on father's kafaala before ! the process is Done MANUALLY via the old procedure and it is NOT done electronically via elinks.. i dont understand y still u people are asking same thing again and again ! the transfers are being done ! period !

Brother Clam Down everyone is worried here thats why they are a little bit confused    :sick

if someone is worried , simply he can go to the main source and ask whatever he is worried about , make things clear and kill the doubt,  writing and spreading something based on what you heared is just bullshit , its not gonna bring any benefits to us. lets keep Expat.com a place to share the good news.

samway wrote:

if someone is worried , simply he can go to the main source and ask whatever he is worried about , make things clear and kill the doubt,  writing and spreading something based on what you heared is just bullshit , its not gonna bring any benefits to us. lets keep Expat.com a place to share the good news.

Well , Expat.com is a place to write !

It's a "Blog" , and I clearly mentioned , "Rumor" :)

So calm down guys , as Mr Samway instructed , if someone wants to know real reason , go to the main source :)

Good day :)

👍 Thank you.

As I said , and from confirmed sources !

Now it's official !

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 0906217140

"Regulatory Procedures" , let's hope something good for the dependents :)

Don't worry , the procedure will restart soon !

This is for Makkah reigion ya modeer.

http://www.makkahnewspaper.com/makkahNe … AsAh9kazCQ

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 906217140. please see this link

There is no issue from the ministry of labour i got approval from labour office the problem is from jawazat office they r not issuing my new iqama because system is closed in jawazat they cant transfer from independent to company after 6 mnths company give me back my passport an documents to do it my own from outside

when you went to the ministry?

My company is in green and all but still the transfer application got rejected :/ I am a student under my father.
Does anyone know of an agent or someone who can do the process for me manually for some money? i've been waiting since before ramadan for this and now my company's HR is like we cant do it now we will try after eid-al-ad'ha.

It'd be great help if anyone can help me.

did u get it done or still no?

Any Update regarding student visa transfer?ANYONE who could guide?

Anyone having any kind of update as to when is the process going to restart ??
Because as mentioned that they are trying to make it better of dependant specifically saudi born, then what about those who are going to face a problem while this process is stopped ?  Oct 25 is a long time to wait. People might lose job opportunities in the mean time or there iqama may get expired, and this brings porblems to their family as well.

Go Ask the nearest Labor office and then Passport office . i already did it in dammam and things are going well.

Does it mean that the dependents are getting release letters ?

Today my father has been to the labor office in riyadh,but they said it was closed on 10 ramadan and they don't have any information regarding it that when it is going restart.And they even don't know it is permanently stopped or for just time being.

http://s4.postimg.org/3sp90bc6l/lmrh.jpg

Yes , they stopped it , and now , they're gonna resume the services again ;)

19 of Dhū al-Qaʿda

Means from tomorrow , the service will be resumed ;)

Hope you all get your transfers done :D

Mohammad Zeeshan Imran wrote:

Today my father has been to the labor office in riyadh,but they said it was closed on 10 ramadan and they don't have any information regarding it that when it is going restart.And they even don't know it is permanently stopped or for just time being.

Image failed to load,
could you pls load it again...thanks

Image is working , reload , maybe a problem with your browser :)

gunner757 wrote:

Image is working , reload , maybe a problem with your browser :)

Good day...there was a problem with my browser and fixed, thank you :)

oh thats sad i am working now in a company and they cannot transfer my sponsorship am very worried why are dependents not allowed to work its bad

today MOL posted on twitter that transfer services are activated now, is it true?

yes it has been resumed from sunday.if anyone want to confirm please call 920001173
Press 2 for English.
Then press 7.
Then Press 2 and talk to customer officer.

has anyone manage to apply for transfer through MOL webstie?
I called the administration of my company today they told me they are receiving error message while applying for transfer through MOL website.