Rock Climbing

If anyone is interested in rock climbing on Malta, there is a group that go every Tuesday evening 6PM-9PM locations vary. My daughter went last night and had a great time. They are responsible and safety conscious and cover all abiliates from beginner up. There is no cost, but you have to sign a waiver. PM me for details.

Tim

Hi :)

I'm going on a trip to Malta in a few days and I'd like to know more about the group... Could you please contact me? I'm new on expat and have no idea how to PM :)

Thanks in advance

Katja

Hi Katja,
I'll PM you.
Charlo

Hi there,
I'll also be interested to join in. Can you send me the contact details please

Thanks,
Russell

Hi Russell,
I'll send you the contact details in a private message.
Charlo

Hi Charlo,

could you PM me too !

Thanx
Ricky

Sure.
Charlo

Hello!

I can now confirm climbing in Malta is great! There are routes of almost all difficulties and people on the island are very nice. If anyone else is interested in climbing on Malta I suggest you contact their climbing club (you'll find the contact on: climbmalta.com/contact.html ) where you can borrow gear or find a climbing partner etc. :) I hope this will be helpful.

Have fun ;)

Katja

Hi Katja,
I am glad that you had a great time. I heard (from my friends at climbmalta) that you enjoyed yourself.
Did you get in touch with them through the contact details I gave you in the PM I had sent you?
Regards,
Charlo

Also interested in climbing, pls PM me :)

i just did. :)

Sounds like something I would try... Please send details, thanks.