Looking for a babysitter-nanny

Family with 2 boys (ages 2 and 3 and a half) is  looking for a kind and reliable nanny to take care of children on weekdays from approx 9:00-16:00. Experience and references required.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Laetitia

Hello Laetitia

Welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to drop in an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Brussels section of the forum so as to increase your chances to find a potential candidate for the work you are proposing.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi is the job still available?i have a friend thats already in brussels looking for a job:-)

Good morning,

Is this position still open please? 

As a reliable, calm, confident and organized individual with experience as a childminder, I have the ability to become an integral part of your family.  A reference letter from my previous employer can be supplied.

If you require any more information on my background please do not hesitate to contact me

Hello,
I'm interested for the post if its still vacant.Please feel free to contact me.Thank you.
Regards

LaetitiaK wrote:

Family with 2 boys (ages 2 and 3 and a half) is  looking for a kind and reliable nanny to take care of children on weekdays from approx 9:00-16:00. Experience and references required.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Laetitia

Hello,
still looking for a nanny?

I feel interest in your offer. I am a Preschool education (3-5 years old) Graduate. Highly experience as English teacher and babysiting. Available for: - Collecting children from school. - Helping with homework. - Babysitting. Feel free to contact me by mail or phone. Phone number: 0488431222 Email : [email protected]
Kind Regards
David

hello Letitia, i am interested in your advert, is it still available?? Thank you!

Hi I read your post and would be interested in helping you out until January if that would work or not. If you want someone long term I understand that as well. I have years of babysitting experience and would be willing to send over multiple references if needed. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Amy

Dear Letitia,

I would be happy to help you for the time until Christmas.

I come from Slovakia and live in Brussels. I used to be a short-term au-pair for a 5 years old boy in Croatia and for two children of 2 and 5 in Switzerland.

maggie