In Jinan-where can i attend christian church+get my hair done+dentist

For many years I have been an international commuter, spending up to two weeks a month in another country but always returning to my home country (USA) in the same months time.

Now I am living in Jinan, Shandong Province, China and I need some information.

For example, where can I attend a Christian church?  And where can I get my hair done?

I wear locs in my hair and need to have them maintained every 4 to 6 weeks but I have not seen anywhere yet to be able to get this done.

Someone suggested maybe paying a University student to re-loc my hair. Does anyone know of any such students?

Also, my daughter will wear braces and they need to be adjusted each 4 weeks so I need to know where I can take her to get that done.

Thanks for your help!

Hello doctmsd

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Jinan forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Hope that soon enough local members will be able to help you out.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

HI,
Would you please be able to share how it was in Jinan?  Were you able to find a church?   I am considering moving to Taian, and I want to know what is around there, and need to get in touch with my fellow Christians for some fellowship.

Welcome. I wish you the best. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with your city, so I cannot help you. I do know that there is a large African expat community in Guangzhou / Guangdong.  They can certainly help you out with your hair.  Note that I said African-African expats, not African-American expats. Good luck.