Advertising agency in London looking for male Indian expat in Canada

Hello,

My name is Luke Barclay and I am based in the UK. I am currently working for an advertising agency in London, on a project for an international airline. We're looking for a male Indian expat, living in Canada, who might be interested in flying back to India as part of the campaign. Ideally, he would be aged roughly 25-40, be living in or close to a major Canadian city and have close family in India.

If you might be interested, or know someone who might be interested, I would be delighted to hear from you and we can discuss further. My email address is [email protected].

Many thanks and best wishes,

Luke

Hi Luke,

I invite you to place a (free) ad in our JOBS section that you'll find in the green banner at the top of this page. It will get the same or better exposure there and will remain current, as opposed to here in the forum where it's going to continue moving towards the back pages as new topic threads are posted. You can give more details there and also contact information.

For obvious security reasons we highly recommend that you do not post any personal/identifying information (e-mail address, phone number, etc.) on the open forums. It's really not a wise idea to do so.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I am not in canada, take me if you required

HI,LUKE,
I am k.v.prasad and i am in India. i am interested in working with you.

HI, WILLIAMS,
Time and again, i have read your very valuable and enlightening postings on
various issues. i had the pleasure of reading them for some time now. i am also
one of those who wish to immigrate to Canada. although i have gained quite a lot
of info on this topic, i still think taking the help of a immigration lawyer would immensely
help in making things easier. i am thinking of choosing Monitoba  area of Winnipeg
for immigration. can you guide me, if that is the right choice and could you give me
any registered lawyer who could help me. i am a senior sales manager with 20 yrs
of experience.

Hello kevigaru,

Unless you think you can adapt to brutally cold winters, I wouldn't recommend Winnipeg where it can drop to -40 º C with snow and strong winds in the winter.

Perhaps you might want to think about looking for work in the Province of Alberta (in Calgary or Edmonton) which is one of the areas in Canada that is experiencing good economic growth and has an abundance of jobs in every field, not just skilled professions.

For job searches I'd recommend www.monster.ca   or    www.workopolis.com

Check the Citizenship and Immigration Canada government website, fill out the online information and see if you qualify for a visa.

www.cic.gc.ca/english