I would like to visit Bahrain - cheap hotels or accommodation?

Hi there everyone,

I would like to visit Bahrain. Is there a cheap hotel or accommodation in the country? I already asked some questions on the site and I am really glad that everyone is helpful.

Please help.

Hello justcuriousaboutsomething

For how long will you be staying in Bahrain? Also in which city do you plan to live? So that members can help you out, these infos are really important, as price might differ regarding areas and length of stay.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee,

Within Bilad Al Qadeem, Bahrain or near it. I guess it would be 3 to 4 days only coz I believe the cost of living there is too high compared to our country.

Hi justcurious...

I am not sure there are hotels in and around Bilad Al Qadeem. But do remember, Bahrain is a small place, and hence it should not be too much of a problem if you stay a little away.

Below is a link of the Bahrain immigration authorities with a list of approved hotels, who will also be able to help get you a visit visa to Bahrain:

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhrSLEn.html

I do note that all the hotels listed are at the high end. If you are able to get a visit visa from any other source please let us know, and we can give you a list of 3 and 4 star hotels for you to contact and make bookings.

Another option for you to try is with serviced apartments - these are much cheaper, but have their negative side too.

@Farhaz

Thanks a lot for your reply. Thank you ^_^

Or you could stay at my place... Be glad to host

I hear accomadation near the gulf gate is cheap and cheerful

Are there lists of couch surfing here?

I just booked my stay in 4 star hotels , at half rates :P !

Go through websites , you may find some websites offering 50 % discounts ;)

Its also quite a dump if you believe any of the reviews on Trip Advisor