Delphi Developer skills in Mauritius - vague enquiry

I just conducted some interviews in relation to having an offshore development team and to be honest they didn't go very well.  It was very difficult to communicate abstract ideas and get the candidates to actually give thought out replies, there was a lot of affirmation that they could do whatever I needed.  I really wanted the guys to do well, especially after a couple of hours with them on skype.

I visited Mauritius a couple of years ago and was struck by the local wish for overseas commerce, but mainly by the people.

So I started searching for Delphi (the language we use) skills in Mauritius and came up blank.  I tried linked in / spiceworks, but haven't managed to make any contacts. 

I don't want to put anyone massively out at the moment and it may come to nothing, but I wanted to start the process and build some relationships.  I haven't looked into company set ups etc.

Thanks in advance. Jason

hi Jason,

can you forward your enquiry on [email protected].

Delphi skills are scarce in Mauritius but you can find good developers on many other techs. Indeed, it is necessary to find seniors to be able to carry out complex activities (project management, formalization of needs, etc.). My company mainly does web and mobile development, we work with a mix of juniors and seniors in the French and Mauritian market and we are able to work on the complete life cycle of the project, from the collection of needs to production.