Security Manager Job

Hi everyone, looking to move to Belize by end of theyear or the end of Feburary 2015. does anyone know ehere I can tap into to find out about Security Managers positions? At fisrt we intend renting then depending upon locating a job buying. Our first choice is Placencia, hopkins since we have been to Belize 4 different times.

Can anyone point me in the write direction,

Michael

To work in Belize you need to apply for permit and get one . Plenty of postings on this blog

Very unlikely that u will get a work permit for that. Come in under the QRP, buy  some land near Orange Walk and apply to BAHA for a 'permiso de cultivador de champinones". Hire Belizeans, pay the standard mordida fee and bob's your uncle.

Thanks for responding. Looking at approaching the major hotels to see if any are looking. Also hoping that if one of the big hotel's is looking they would obtain the W.P for me! Is this an option!

lazarus25 wrote:

Hi everyone, looking to move to Belize by end of theyear or the end of Feburary 2015. does anyone know ehere I can tap into to find out about Security Managers positions? At fisrt we intend renting then depending upon locating a job buying. Our first choice is Placencia, hopkins since we have been to Belize 4 different times.

Can anyone point me in the write direction,

Michael

Try Security Alliance.  They will not at this moment be where you and yours are looking to be at the moment, but some things are just a matter of time.  Look them up and check them out.  There home base is out of Florida in the USA, but a really impressive group with the big jobs.  As far as your work permit, to my limited knowledge, you will have to purchase it until you achieve a PR status.

Happy Hunting!

Thanks