Uk shopping in spain

Hi has anyone heard of a company called uk shopping in spain i read an advert in the paper that said they can get whatever you want from the uk and they will deliver to expats in spain.

is that an advert? i have seen the same text in a few places already.

in real terms you get anything youself from uk if you know how to use the internet without paying a fee to the above company : )

I came accross this article in Google and although old, thought I would still reply to it as no one else seems to have!

I have found a site that claims to be the first and only shopping site for expats in Spain seeking UK goods delivered direct to their homes here in Spain by the retailer.  Take a look at [moderated]
I did find another one last year that actually turned out to be a courier/transport company seeking to fill vans at extortionate rates of up to £45 per kilo! 

This new site has some retailers will deliver for free, others are looking for just 5 Euros delivery, regardless of just how much is bought and the site includes names like Marks & Spencer, Littlewoods, Miss Selfridge, New Look, QVC and over 200 other shops all in one place. 

I have used the site and been able to shop direct with household UK High street names in the comfort of my home and wait for delivery direct to my own door.  With the pound so weak at the moment, it makes sense and will save you a fortune this Christmas.

Is there no way we can have the website address given by JaneinSpain?

I've used a site for Christmas food shopping and it was great but it seems website addresses are moderated so I'm not sure whether to post it on here or not :|

Hi, have you tried littlewoodseurope.com ?? They can now deliver to Spain for €5 :-)

Hi Leeb

Don't know about this company, but it is not difficult to order items from UK companies who will deliver to Spain and other European countries. Check out the postage costs, but most charge a reasonable amount. Whilst some people operate a business of collecting items from the UK for those living in Spain and Portugal, it is safer to order direct.

I live in the Canary Islands and have no problem in ordering from companies such as Amazon.co.uk who sell a wide range of products - not just books and DVDs, also QVC and Marks and Spencer.   Take a look at the local website here for information about the islands and  also ways to shop from UK stores.   thecanaryislander.com  UK companies also offer good money back guarantees for products that are not suitable.

Sadly Marks and Spencer do not despatch food items, just clothing. 

Happy shopping!

I have been here since a week, and I'm really amazed by the variety of supermarkets and food available and english food is very easy to get!

Yes, it's right. Do you know "A taste of home"? It's a British food store in Barcelona. It's in carrer Floridablanca. My husband just went to get lunch. They open on Sunday morning.

Personally I shop from amazon.co.uk and shopto.net (videogames 4 Xmas)
On Amazon you can take advantage of the supersaver (free!!)delivery, depending on the items. The only downside that they wonŽt deliver large TVs (mind you Mediamarks here in Spain do some really good instore deals!).

Yes amazon is great!
I was at mediamarkt yesterday next to l'Aljub shopping mal
Great madia markt very big and prices for tvs where ok.

I dont know a taste of home, I have Iceland store next to me in Torrevieja very big stores a lot of choice

Nuria Freixas wrote:

Yes, it's right. Do you know "A taste of home"? It's a British food store in Barcelona. It's in carrer Floridablanca. My husband just went to get lunch. They open on Sunday morning.

Hi, the shop has been closed for a refit but opens again on 23rd March, Friday with lots of new products and offers.  They also have a similar shop in Sitges on Calle San Jose which is very good.  They stock everything from Marmite to Gourmet products

Hi

Has anyone come across TKMaxx?

Thank you.