Help in Paris - need a guide and accomodation for one night on 02 Oct

Hi;-)
Im right now  au pair in the Albens, I'm going to go home at October. Unfortunately I do not have a direct flight. I am forced to wait since October 2 from 14 am to 3 October to 16 p.m on another flight. Thats why I'm looking for a friendly and open person who can show me a Paris:) I need a guide and accommodation for one night;-) I need to know how I can go from ORLY to BVA aiport.... If you will be someday in Poland I can show you Warsaw and help you in my city:) this could be a little exchange;)
Waiting for your answer!
Kasia

kasiabbb wrote:

Hi;-)
Im right now  au pair in the Albens, I'm going to go home at October. Unfortunately I do not have a direct flight. I am forced to wait since October 2 from 14 am to 3 October to 16 p.m on another flight. Thats why I'm looking for a friendly and open person who can show me a Paris:) I need a guide and accommodation for one night;-) I need to know how I can go from ORLY to BVA aiport.... If you will be someday in Poland I can show you Warsaw and help you in my city:) this could be a little exchange;)
Waiting for your answer!
Kasia

([email protected])

Hi Kasia,

When you write "14:00 am", you mean 2:00 am or 14:00 (which is pm) ?

Between Orly and Beauvais airports, you need to take :
- the Val until Antony
- the RER until Paris, Châtelet Les Halles station,
- the métro ligne 1 (yellow) until Porte Maillot,
- a shuttle airport for Beauvais in Porte Maillot, Paris that you likely need to book before.

At least half a day to join the both airports.

Kind regards,
Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,
When I wrote "14:00 am", I meant 14:00 pm - my mistake I'm sorry!
Thank you very much for your answer, it's very helpful for me!
Best regards
Kasia