Relationship with Vietnamese Girls

Hi all

I have only one question about relationship that. Is love relationship with Vietnamese Girl with Foreigner works well or they all used foreigners for Money, Stuff etc. etc. Because I have gf from Vietnam, We keep in touch with each other last 4 years and I visit her 2 times in vietnam . The Prob. is when I ask her to marry me she only give me on reply that she want to have Live in relationship with me and want I move to vietnam and Settle with her over there So I am bit frustrate because In this time there is no Scope for job there.

any wise reply will be appreciated.

Thanks all

majorkalsi wrote:

Hi all

I have only one question about relationship that. Is love relationship with Vietnamese Girl with Foreigner works well or they all used foreigners for Money, Stuff etc. etc. Because I have gf from Vietnam, We keep in touch with each other last 4 years and I visit her 2 times in vietnam . The Prob. is when I ask her to marry me she only give me on reply that she want to have Live in relationship with me and want I move to vietnam and Settle with her over there So I am bit frustrate because In this time there is no Scope for job there.

any wise reply will be appreciated.

Thanks all

There's been quite a bit of discussion on another thread about a similar subject:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =6#2104709

In my opinion, your girlfriend is not a kind of loving money people from you.

She doesn't want to leave her family though.

one thing that you also can be able to get a job in hcm city. there are various type of work so u can easily chose to living here.

Just it will be depends on you.

Hi

I already apply for job in HCMC but i did not get any good job after keep applying for job whole year. Now I have a good job in India as a Junior Graphic Designer. The Prob. is In vietnam no one try to hire people from other countries because its expensive and long process. do u think its good to earn money and spend in vietnam within 2 or 3 months

Major, get a punjabi girl in ludhiana.. they are so beautiful .. i met a lot of westerners (who just got broke up for no reasons) cultural difference is Huge .... i dont think a vietnamese girl could makeup life in India.. life is tough in india for women ... For Vietnamese girls life is not that demanding as for a Indian Girl. also moving to a country for sake of marriage is bit tricky and will suggest you to be careful ..

best of luck ..

Hi Majorklsi, do you believe in online-love ?! I think we hardly find a truly online love.

When you chat with her via mail, viber, yahoo, facebook etc... Both you and her only show good side, no one show bad side so that you two won't understand each other clearly.

You haven't mentioned how long you was with her for last 2 times you visited Vietnam. Where did you two go, Did she take you to her home or not !? Did you meet her parents, brothers, sisters or not... !?

I think she will not leave VN for you. Maybe she doesn't truly love you ( Just my guess ! ).

During 4 years in love, Has she borrowed money from you ?
1. If yes, maybe she wants money from you
2. If no, maybe she also love you, but her love is not strong enough to let her leave Vietnam.

Just my idea !
P/S : Junior Graphic Designer is not really a high salary job in Vietnam. I think the $ range is about $500-$1000 . With that amount of money I think you can't support her life in Ho Chi Minh city.

Move here:

32 years old is not too young to get married in Vietnam.
And asking you money for 3 times, but how much?
If I am falling in love with a man, I never ask him money. I am sure about that.

majorkalsi wrote:

Am 33 Yrs old and she is 32 yrs old and never married yet. She did not ask money from me every time Just ask occasionally. In 4 year relationship she ask money from me only 3 times.

Hi Zanchun

I meet her January 2013, and July 2014. She is kind to me. She did not ask me about money always. In 4 year term of relationship she just ask money 2 or 3 times not always. She told me she dont want to leave Vietnam coz her father expire recently and her mother living alone in her hometown. I did not meet her parents. second thing she dont have sisters. She have only one brother who is working as Sailor on the ship and always stay in the water. Yes i meet her all close friends and attend her friend's marriage too. She said she only want marry with me when we live together and become successful in our working field.

She just ask money becoz she lost her job recently and She ask for only 200 or 300 USD not so much

Hi Majorlaski,

As you have already posted your questions on this topic : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =6#2104709

I am therefore closing this discussion.

P.s It would be much appreciated if you can avoid duplicates on the forum please.

Thanks

Priscilla

Closed