Unrated and uncensored +18 only - Saudi Arabia

well.. nothing really.

just wanted to see how many views I can get. my target is 500 for today.

yeah go ahead and sue me :P

Salman

LOL!Slow day at work? :)

:cool::cool::cool:

you can say that belisha :)

hahaha, Arlette I see three officers staring at me. :lol:

Funny guy...if you wanted 500 hits on a thread in one day...you needed to be a bit more salacious in your thread title.

i was exited , finally something intresting here in Riyadh

but good one man.

I was also excited, I thought it may be a new abbaya design.

sorry to disappoint you everyone :P Maybe I'll post stuff like sparrow imagined.

though I did realise your right MS, guess asking for 500 was too much, lol. I had high expectations for all the lurkers :D

stay tuned :P

Salman

It just wasn't tittilating enough.  It really need to have some punch and some shock value.

"Saudi court convicts man of 'fraternizing' with monkey, beheads monkey." Might have done it for you...or something along those lines.

MisterStretch wrote:

It just wasn't tittilating enough.  It really need to have some punch and some shock value.

"Saudi court convicts man of 'fraternizing' with monkey, beheads monkey." Might have done it for you...or something along those lines.

Not bad but 'fraternizing' needed to be a stronger word lol

I think the topic doesn't have to be a strange/scandalous one, you'll get so much clicks from something like...

"Authorities approve driving for female expats"

that topic never fails lol

lol, see? now everyones getting ideas :D

Actually the post that got the most hits ever included the word girl .. in caps.. GIRL PARTY !!

Probably 'GIRLS GONE WILD PARTY' would do even better :lol:

damn I've just moved here,
and I haven't seen a woman in a week.
should have loaded up my hard drive before I left :_{
please tell me, there's some way around this?

Welcome to KSA, dude. Chances are you'll never see a woman, except the abaya she's wearing, unless it's another foreigner female.  And don't even THINK about trying to strike up a conversation with a woman here. You might end up in chop chop square.  Just make your money and bide you time til you fly back to the western world. In the meantime, you can download anything you want from  various torrent sites. If you don't know how, one of the old veterans where you work, will show you how.  Just keep your laptop in good working condition. Your laptop is your best friend here.

friend, workmate and lover eh.
right I can do that, I just despaired when I couldn't get access to btjunkie. I'll redouble my efforts :)

hahha funny!