Making website in Manila

Does anyone have experience with making a business website in Manila? Company? Price? Progress?

Any sharing is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Khuyen

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking.  If you are looking for a website to be constructed by someone in the Philippines, I can help you with that.  I can give you my contact information and we can chat.

I am looking for a website developer as well. Do you have a contact e-mail?

[email protected]

Thanks

I'll get back with you with some details of what I need. Appreciate your time.

Ok.  I'll be waiting.  Thanks.

Type into a Google search "Web Design Manila", and you'll will find plenty to choose from. Stay away from WordPress freelancers if you can. Not that it's bad, it's that WordPress requires very little experience to set up, so there are lots of WordPress amateurs out there. Drupal is probably your best choice, as there almost no amateurs building Drupal websites.

Hi, I just saw this post of yours looking for a web developer in Manila. Though it was almost a year ago, i thought of replying because when I clicked on the website on your profile, I can see it has not been done yet. My son is a good one I attest to that.  Check my website and all the other websites of the merchants within this website.  You can check his profile at LinkedIn Gian Torralba.  He has 4 years of experience including complex eCommerce websites.

Hello :)

For all those seeking professionals to build their websites, or professionals seeking employment, please drop an advert  in our Web professional job offers in Manila.

May I remind you please that proposing services on the forum is forbidden.

Best Regards
Kenjee

-Topic Closed -

Closed