Gynaecologist / obstetrician

hi
I'm newly pregnant and just about to move to reunion pls can you tell me what is the best private clinic there is where I would be able to find a gynaecologist
/ obstetrician or any names welcome too thanks

Hi,
Congratulations! Where will you be living in Réunion?

If in the north, I recommend Dr. Monique LAMARQUE in St Denis. 
She is great and has an office next to  Clinic Vincent and at Clinic Ste Clotilde.

Her phone number is: 0262 214 821

All the best!

Hi, you'll get better advice if you let us know what part of the island you'll be living in. If you'll be in the west, I highly recommend Dr Sophie Lacaze in St Paul - she's amazing and was very supportive of me aiming for a low intervention, natural approach.

Remember that Reunion is part of France therefore there are top notch clinics and hospitals all around the island to European standards. As for the 'best private clinic' on the island, that's a personal thing but I've had several friends tell me to steer clear of clinique Jeanne d'Arc.

Hi grondincassandra and Pitaya > Thank you for your help here :D:top:

Do note hesitate to recommend these gynaecologist / obstetrician in the business directory, maybe it can help other members as well. ;)

Thank you

Priscilla

kojeto wrote:

hi
I'm newly pregnant and just about to move to reunion pls can you tell me what is the best private clinic there is where I would be able to find a gynaecologist
/ obstetrician or any names welcome too thanks

the one i know is in saint pierre. as the others said it would be great if you could tell us where you are going to live.

looking forward to hearing from you;

christelle

Hello Kojeto,
Depending on where you live? I know of some one really good in St. Pierre...