Making Friends ... Female Only please !

Hello people,
My name is Ghadeer and I'm Saudi living in Riyadh. I'm majoring in English Translation in University. Soon I will be able to speak French too.

I actually made a new post to meet female expats who live in Riyadh. I am really interested to know how female expats live their life here, also i'd like to get to know them and if possible it would be more interesting to go out with them together.

I am not interested in dating or meeing men here.
Everyone (Females Only please) is welcome to contact me  :)

Thank you

Since no one replied, I will, lol.

There are already established groups of females who meet and socialize.  Check the first page of the Saudi Arabia board, you will see some multi-page dedicated threads where all the secret planning takes place.  Good luck!  :)

Hi there Ghadeer, my name is Millicent, im a scuba dive instructor, it will be nice to meet some saudi and expat ladies.

Trapezius wrote:

Since no one replied, I will, lol.

There are already established groups of females who meet and socialize.  Check the first page of the Saudi Arabia board, you will see some multi-page dedicated threads where all the secret planning takes place.  Good luck!  :)

Lol trap http://rs1img.memecdn.com/Facepalm_o_140715.jpg

Facepalm?  But why?

I was being helpful  :(

well the facepalm is for your first line "Since no one replied.i will" .Which i practically facepalmed.
ROFL

I m in :D lets meet

Hi  dear im an expat here. And its not very easy for expat ladies here. message me your number. we will watsapp and plan some meet up

Too many boys on here trying to PM and date.
I'm a married female who is looking for FEMALES ONLY to connect with and play sports. I've been in Riyadh a bit over 6 years and know a few great girls if you would like to join us sometime just PM me.  ;)

JJDawson wrote:

I'm a married female who is looking for FEMALES ONLY to connect with and play sports. I've been in Riyadh a bit over 6 years and know a few great girls if you would like to join us sometime just PM me.  ;)

If you get such PMs, report them.
The forum takes a very dim view of stalking and general sex posts.

JJDawson wrote:

Report them as said by Fred or Name and Shame them :)

As Fred has said please report such posts and let admin take care of them. Such people will get banned form the forum.
But it is important that you report them.