Ecuadorian 12-IX visa for Pakistani citizens

I want to visit Ecuador but there is no embassy in our country. The closest one is in India and they are askign for tons of documents irrelevant to the visa . Has any Pakistani citizen ever applied for Ecuadorian Visa? How and from where can One get this visa?

Members please assist.

Thanks

Hi,

I am from India and visited Ecuador in 2012. If you are visiting just for few days i think you can go for visa on arrival. It is valid for 90 days that is what i got there. They were cross question at immigration and i contacted some Ecuadorian people too and they said okay and stamped on my passport. I stayed there for 20-25 days and came back.

Hope it helps and not sure after so long time what are rules.

Hi,

I am about to ask the same question....That Pakistani national are required to contact Ecuadorian embassy Delhi. But it sounds tough for being Pakistani national as visit visa is very tough for India specially for Pakistani Nationals.... and I am not sure that we have a facility of visa on arrival?

regards

DXBDINO28 wrote:

I want to visit Ecuador but there is no embassy in our country. The closest one is in India and they are asking for tons of documents irrelevant to the visa. Has any Pakistani citizen ever applied for Ecuadorian Visa? How and from where can One get this visa? Members please assist.

You say you wish to visit Ecuador, so I will presume that you are seeking a TOURIST visa.  At this point, we have no reason to believe that a tourist visa on arrival is out of the question.

Me.raj and the other poster seemed well meaning but you need the facts and it looks like you will have to research this proactively.

The question you want answered is:  does a traveler from your country receive up to 90 days visa on arrival...and if not, how is a tourist visa to Ecuador obtained...

If I were in your position, I would contact by email (and, if necessary by phone) some or all of the following until I was confident I was getting "the straight skinny"... (if anybody refers you again to the embassy in India, you can explain that you didn't get a clear answer there, and be persistent):

-- Airlines that serve international routes to Ecuador

-- The Ecuadorian government agency in Quito that deals with "Extranjeros"

-- The Ecuadorian embassy in Washington, D.C.

-- The Ecuadorian embassy in Australia

-- The Ecuadorian consulate in New York City

-- A competent immigration lawyer

-- A competent travel agency

Hey Guys!
I did more Google as was looking for some specific visa for me and found this Ecuador Embassy website in UK.
http://www.consuladoecuador.org.uk/visas.html
It says specifically for listed countries they need visa for tourism and name of Pakistan is there in list :(.
You better check with any Ecuadorian embassy if Ecuadorian embassy in India is not reachable. I think you will need tourist visa mate. I know it is hard for Pakistani person to go to Ecuadorian Embassy in India as India itself will need visa for your entry. Better try to contact by phone/email and may be they will allow it to be done by postal service. I have seen some Indian Embassy in Bogota Colombia did my wife's visa by post as she was living in Ecuador(different country).

Thank you so much Raj…. I am trying to get Ecuadorian embassy India but not able to find the link.. If someone has please let me know… Actually I am living in Dubai and i think Ecuador embassy also not here!!!!

ODAN wrote:

Thank you so much Raj…. I am trying to get Ecuadorian embassy India but not able to find the link.. If someone has please let me know… Actually I am living in Dubai and i think Ecuador embassy also not here!!!!

The link was working fine but now seems taken down. I always get error server not found but i am sure embassy  is working here. I got some email ids and contact numbers but they are expired. Need to look more to find.

Here is old information try if any work:
Ecuador in India

Created on Thursday, 11 February 2010 04:07

Embassy of Ecuador in New Delhi

Ambassador: Mr. Carlos Abad Ortiz
Address: D-3/1 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
Phone: +91-11-46011801 - /02/03
Fax: +91-11- 46011804
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: http://www.embassyofecuadortoindia.com/

HONORARY CONSULATE OF ECUADOR IN KOLKATA - INDIA

Honorary Consul: Mr. Vinay Kumar Goenka