Japanese friends in Kuala Lumpur. 在馬日本人友人募集中です。

Hi everyone,

A Penang born, Japan and USA brought Japanese, Chinese mixed race lady new in KL!!! ( My mom is an Okinawan and my dad is a Chinese from Penang )

I am moving back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as a professional for a well-known Japanese asset management firm since October. Simple girl with a simple life. Would live alone with my adorable chihuahuas in Bangsa area.Into house/trance music, snowboarding ( I am gonna to miss it...), movies and clubbing out. A dog person. Since I spent most of my life living and working in Japan, US. I don't have any memories for Malaysia. But I would try my best to get my memories back.

Anyone who's interested in music, drinking out. let's hang out ne!! Yoroshiku desu. Drop me a line in Japanese or English.
(moderated: only post in english language are allowed)

Im Nora,Malaysian live in KL. How are you? What is your name?

Domo, I also from Tokyo but I am not Japanese, I speak Japanese and English very good, if u think we have drink or one cup coffee let me know, I am also new in Malaysia , before I living in Tokyo, this my number you can add me at whatsapp or wechat or viber, *** , u can call me Tony, for me easy to speak Japanese , if u call me pls speak in Japanese,,, ja mada nee, yoroshiku nee

Hi.. It would be good to meet new friends.. staying in mont kiara and it would be good to meet you one day... let me know... Allan

Hello Micheal

I invite you to place an advert in our section Customer service job offers in Kuala Lumpur so as to reach out to potential candidates.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

A your number not complete , I try to call... Send me your number....

Hi,

My name is Hiro Ishizaki, a Japanese guy moved in KL just 2 weeks ago. Am looking for local/expat friends to share socializing time. For example, how about having Saturday lunch around Bangsar area?

:thanks:

(Moderated: please post in jobs section)

Hi there,
Just want to learn how to make sushi . U can contact me s***
Btw, I stay in Mont Kiara

Hi there , nice to meet you , I am actually taking up classes in Japanese language and I do wish to communicate more in Japanese , I would also like to have friends who are Japanese

I would like to know about you , can we exchange emails and I would like to be your friend

Regards
Stanley

Hi,

What r u doing now? Are u working. Can whatapps me at **** for friendship or if u wanted to know about KL

Hello. .nice to meet you. Do send me a message and we can hang out in town. in fact I would like to polish my Japanese too .:)

Hi Dear let's hang out  here is my contact number sms or what's up me .

Hi hiro , nice to meet you , my name is stanley and I would like to be your friend . I am working as a consultant in a local firm in Kuala Lumpur , let's catch up and have some drinks together . Is there a email we can exchange ?

Hi Fidoneo,

You can reach me with ***
I settled down from Tokyo 2 months ago and still new to KL, and therefore want to make local friends who are willing to speak English and Japanese.
FYI, my job is also management consultation.

Cheers,

Hiro Ishizaki

ishizaki-san, hope you are enjoying your stay in KL.
if you need any info, would be happy to share.
fyi, was in btmu for more than 4 years previously, so pretty familiar with japanese culture. though dont speak much japanese.
cheers.
nick

Hi Nick,

Glad to hear from you. Let's have a lunch or coffee anytime soon around KLCC.

Hiro Ishizaki

Hi Hiro san

Do contact or drop me a message to my mobile *** if you would like to meet up. :) またね!☺

Hello, nice to meet you. So you will be staying long term in Malaysia?

Hi meowxixi,

Sorry for my late reply as I overlooked your message.
Where do you work and live now??
As for myself, my workplace is near KLCC. How about having a lunch or a cup of coffee?
My mobile number is ***

Cheers!!

Hiro Ishizaki

Hi Wnicolas,

Glad to hear from you. How about meeting up around KLCC for lunch or a cup of coffee?

Hiro Ishizaki