Best Points in Riyadh to VISIT for Weekends ..

Hello Every 1,
Each and every expat living in riyadh is always looking for a nice place to spend his weekend out.
Lets Just share here what do you think what are the best places here in riyadh for families and bachelors ..

Well I am totally bored seriously, Why I am thinking there is nothing cool in riyadh lloll :D

Do you know any awesome place, area, site or plan desert lloll :D

come up with some different and sounds really adventure able ..

rehanilyas00 wrote:

Do you know any awesome place, area, site or plan desert lloll :D

come up with some different and sounds really adventure able ..

Its too hot these days for any kind of outdoor activity; I bet in coming months that will increase :)

You are right .. but there would be any place where we can enjoy lloll .. :D

rehanilyas00 wrote:

You are right .. but there would be any place where we can enjoy lloll .. :D

My head started to pain while thinking of the answer for this question, in this hot weather condition all I can think of is "MALL" lol

Think about evenings lloll .. its not that HOT .. after all, we all know that we are living on a piece of desert so for sure it will be HOT .. ^_^ :D

Try King Abdullah Gardens in Malaz. Its open in the evenings, and the light show is at 8:30 pm.

the best place are restaurants....try Paul and Mirage restaurants....there are so many

The best that can be done in riyadh is......SLEEPING

me and my friends are planing 2 go in new adventure, 40 km away from riyadh toward al kharj area,,,, we discovered a fascinating place,,, i'll tell how the trip will be,,,,,,

but inside riyadh never think of enjoying anything here

I feel so bad for ya'll .. Sounding like a bunch of miserable grouches.

@abdullah21 will be waiting for your reply dear .. Plus I agree with you there is nothing to visit in riyadh except parks, malls and restaurants .. On kharj Road I bilv there is Heat Cave even Al-Kharj is a  historical place .. plus if you move to Hota bin Tameem from Kharj High way .. there are so many places there too to visit .. Its awesome ..

I already know and visited so many places here in KSA, buhhhh still looking at if I missed any :D