Jazz and Conversation?

Hi All.
I'm new to Al Khobar. I'm looking for some new friends here to socialize with. I'm a 45 year old, young at heart woman, full of life, and I love good company. If Intelligent conversation, music, stand up comedy, culture, coffee, books, films, documentaries, debates, long walks, nature, the sea, exploring or just chilling out tickle you then please get in touch. I'd love to hear from you! Life is better  when shared with kind and loyal friends!

Hi,

And welcome to expat-blog.

Life is better  when shared with kind and loyal friends! Very true, but mostly misunderstood here.

You're a kind soul.

br,

Welcome to KSA !! Life is indeed better when shared with the right ones; the difficult part is to find ones.

Thanks for the welcome - and yes agreed... finding good friends is difficult anywhere in the world....!

Salient point,

Remember the quote" The best way to get a good friend is to become one yourself"

Welcome to the EB.

Welcome to Khobar!

I am going through the same process myself :) making new friends and learning new things

Good Nomiii,

Are you also young at heart? in your late forties?

nope I meant the settling in process... i believe the age doesnt matter... i am 29 and i enjoy doing everything :)