Looking for a partner for bussiness

hello everybody
i am from Iran , i see many wonderful ads in alibaba.com aliexpress.com made-in-china.com  and ...
the price are good i am looking for a partner from china to confirm that ads i want them  . help for buy and send them .  especially ICT hardware's 
best regard

Hi Mehdi,

I am a Chinese and have been living in Shenzhen for 10 years. I am interested in your below post and would like to be a partner of you. Please add my skype: doris.lee1020, we can talk the details online then. Thanks.

Cheers,
Doris Li

hi mehdi
you can contact me on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello every body
i have a good trading bussiness in dubai ,i looking for business partner  from other country like personal business person or company to be joint.
anyone interested contact me on : xxx

Hello everyone

@ vdorosti3, can you please browse through the appropriate section of the website please : Business partners classifieds in China.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi,

This is Wannie. Not sure if you already found your partner or not. I am doing foreign trade service in Riverwood solution in Shenzhen China. I think I can help you to get what you want in China. Please contact me by skype: wannie.loo

Regards,
Wannie

hi what d you need exactly ?
mike in china

hi doris any costs let me know

hie its me function from zimbabwe um looking for an international business partner .

hi im open to discussions as we also make new products

um okay.i stay in zimbabwe so if there is any opportunity to get something for business partnership .we can start the business here in harare.i am a surveyor by profesion

hi sure im looking to see what they make there technical wise thats usfull

hie construction industry.real eastate developers, plots,then stands ,then business wise restaurant pays more

opening a canteen is also another opportunity

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please

are you still looking for local partner in China to assist your business? you are welcome to discuss more by email xxx   you can check my profile on linkedIn by typing my name Muhsen Dar

Hi Sir

Are you still looking for business partner? If so you can contact me a xxx
Thanks

Regards

George

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Business partners in China  section of the classifieds as you are looking for business partners. It will be more interesting if you pen down a few words on your project and you will be able to easily contacted.

All the best
Bhavna

Reason : Please drop an advert in the Business partners in China