Looking for a shipping company

Good morning everyone!

I am looking for a shipping company to ship the products to Dubai port. The products are clothes. 23 boxes. Each box 60 kgs and the dimension is 60*60*60.

Pls send me the price in my box. Any recommendation is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards

Contact a shipping/freight forwarding agent.

You can find VN shipping/freight forwarding agent listings in PanPages.com. Language selection is at the bottom of their page.

I've sent your request to my friend who is working in Logistics. Hope that she will reply you on Monday.

Hi.
I am from FM Global logistics Company. My office is in Viet Nam, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Philippines, Australia and Sri Lanka. We are master loader, so that our rates are very competitive.

I will come back to you with rates on Monday

Have a nice weekend!

My HP is 0982222288
Company email is [email protected]

Best Regards,
Viet Hang

Jaitch wrote:

You can find VN shipping/freight forwarding agent listings in PanPages.com. Language selection is at the bottom of their page.

Hi Jaitch, thanks for your information. I really like Panpage but seems it doesn't have any information about shipping companies. I hope they will update more information later

zanchun wrote:

I've sent your request to my friend who is working in Logistics. Hope that she will reply you on Monday.

Hi Zanchun,

Thank you for your kindness.

VietHang wrote:

Hi.
I am from FM Global logistics Company. My office is in Viet Nam, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Philippines, Australia and Sri Lanka. We are master loader, so that our rates are very competitive.

Have a nice weekend!

My HP is 0982222288

Best Regards,
Viet Hang

Hi Viethang,

Thanks for your information. I am looking forward to see your reply as soon as possible.

Regards all!

Dear,

I forgot to ask you, it's ex HCM or ex HaNoi. Will have rates for you in 30 mins.

Regards,
Hang

VietHang wrote:

Dear,

I forgot to ask you, it's ex HCM or ex HaNoi. Will have rates for you in 30 mins.

Regards,
Hang

Hcm. Thanks Ms. Hang.

Dejavu.dot wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Hi Jaitch, thanks for your information. I really like Panpage but seems it doesn't have any information about shipping companies. I hope they will update more information later

zanchun wrote:

Hi Zanchun,

Thank you for your kindness.

VietHang wrote:

Hi.

Have a nice weekend!

My HP is 0982222288

Best Regards,
Viet Hang

Hi Viethang,

Thanks for your information. I am looking forward to see your reply as soon as possible.

Regards all!

Hi,
Please refer to below quotation, this is ex HCM;

Direct service to Dubai: USD 6/CBM
Transit Time: 15 days
Fre: Mon
Note: Stuffing cargo at Tan Cang warehouse, closing time is at 16h pm on weekly Friday.

Subject to standard local charges of both sides.

Local charges in HCM: ( subject to  VAT 10% )
THC: USD 6/CBM
CFS: VND 140 000/CBM
BILL FEE: USD 30/SET
EBS: USD 5/CBM
TELEX RELEASE:USD 15/SHIPMENT

Best Regards,
Hằng

Dear,
According to your info, 23 boxes x 0.216 = 4,97 CBM

As my quote in previous message, Freight will be: 4.97 x USD 6 = USD 29.82
And Local charge in HCMC is (29.82 + 33.3 + 30 +25 + 15) = USD 133.12
--> Total: USD 163 (for freight and local charge in HCMC)

THC: USD 6/CBM x 4.97 = USD 29.82
CFS: VND 140 000/CBM = USD6.7/CBM --> USD6.7/CBM x 4.97 = USD 33.3
EBS: USD 5/CBM x 4.97 = USD 25

Regards,
V.Hằng

@ VietHang > Do note that promoting your business is NOT allowed on the forum !!!

Please register your business in the business directory. If you want to advertise your services, please get in touch with the marketing department by contacting them here : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

Also read the VIETNAM FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT please, it will help you to understand how Expat.com functions.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

I think Hang's information is really useful. The price is good. I asked her here instead of pm her cos I hope those information will help some people as well. :) Anyway, it is my fault when I asked her here.

Thanks so much for your information Hang.

Regards!

VietHang wrote:

Dear,
According to your info, 23 boxes x 0.216 = 4,97 CBM

As my quote in previous message, Freight will be: 4.97 x USD 6 = USD 29.82
And Local charge in HCMC is (29.82 + 33.3 + 30 +25 + 15) = USD 133.12
--> Total: USD 163 (for freight and local charge in HCMC)

THC: USD 6/CBM x 4.97 = USD 29.82
CFS: VND 140 000/CBM = USD6.7/CBM --> USD6.7/CBM x 4.97 = USD 33.3
EBS: USD 5/CBM x 4.97 = USD 25

Regards,
V.Hằng

Who's responsible for the outbound and then inbound custom clearances charges?