Bank Saving Account?

Hi all.
I want to know what is the interest rate in Egyptain banks. Lets say I want to open saving account and put some money, what would be the interest percentage. Is that true that the islamic banks give high interest rate and Can some one not Egyptain register in those banks.

Thanks.

Al Bank Al Ahly Al Masry  might have the best rate , as a foreigner you do have the right to open a saving account there .... right now the interest is  9.5%  and the Saving Account will go on for at least  3 years "you can open one for 5 years with higher rate , something like  11.5% or 12.5%" ..... a year and a half ago the  3 years saving account had the  12.5% percentage , but after that it was decreased to only  9.5% cuz of the land status and so...... i don't think the foreign banks "HSBC , CITIbank , QNB" and so would give any interest more than 2% as far as i know , that's why i prefer AL Bank al Ahly ..... so if you deposit  100 thousand pounds , you will receive almost  1000 L.E per Month , but you will only be able to take the cash after  3 months , which means , every 3 months , you get to get  3000 Pounds , 4 times a year .... one last info : it's possible to open do it with dollars or euros ..... hope i cleared it out for you

I suggest to go for every banks and you ask for the Interest and you compare