New to Dusseldorf

Hi! My husband was transferred here recently, and I am on my own a lot. Don't speak a word of German(yet), but I'm hoping to make some friends. I'm older than I look but very immature for my age, haha! Looking for some fun friends to get to know and explore Dusseldorf with or just share a glass of wine or a cup of tea. We live in Benrath, but I'm willing to travel. Let me know if you want to meet up.

you can also write me a mail directly on [email protected]
i will give you my number then

Hello AnnetteMC

So as to increase your chances to meet new people, I invite you to participate on threads in our section Networking in Dusseldorf.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi my Name is Ruby Looking for freindship too i guess we have something in Common to enjoy each other for Coffee and Shopping in Düsseldorf  or any nearby City, lets get in touch im Free Most of the time, how to reach you? My email add is [email protected]  or you can add me my fb acct is rubychioco hope to hear fr you

Hi Annette, I've just moved to Dusseldorf and would be interested in meeting up if you are still looking? Please feel free to email me on [email protected],  I look forward to hearing from you. Sophie