Where should I start researching about being an expat in Australia?

Hello guys, I am a freelancer webmaster, software developer from Mongolia.
And very excited in working and living in Australia.
I haven't applied any visa and job applications, where should I start researching about being an expat in Australia?
Also would be happy to have new friends and talk about our countries : )

Kind Regards

Sainuuda wrote:

Hello guys, I am a freelancer webmaster, software developer from Mongolia.
And very excited in working and living in Australia.
I haven't applied any visa and job applications, where should I start researching about being an expat in Australia?
Also would be happy to have new friends and talk about our countries : )

Kind Regards

First step is to see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 
The job market is drying up here in Australia now and jobs will be given to locals first. 

Cost of living is high here. Rents, transport, food, schooling etc are expensive. For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Hi Sainuuda,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum in order to give more light to your request.

Why would you like to go to Australia please? Have you been there before?

Concerning the procedures, i also think that the embassy may help you to get further information as well : http://www.mongolianembassy.org.au/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi mate,
Glad to know that you are into web designing. I am keen on web designing and development. Can we please discuss more about this? I am from Australia and I have a few things lined up in this industry. If you want information about skills you have, you may want to check in the list here.

Please click here for details about skilled migration.

As a graphic designer, you may be suitable to see the possibility to migrate to Australia. I would like you to do more research on this before you start. Hope to talk to you soon.

Cheers