Cebu - Singapore with out needing to go Via  Manila

and do my fellow member have an opinion on with gives the best prices

chrissygirl wrote:

How many plane companies fly from
Cebu - KL   and
Cebu - Singapore with out needing to go Via  Manila

and do my fellow member have an opinion on with gives the best prices

I suggest an online search will give you the information. Try Air Asia

best and cheapest never go together ,  cebu pacific have cebu -singapore   for around 3500 peso if with luggage  ,airasia cebu -kl   5500 -depending what date you want to travel.

have worked out Scoot to Australia is the best preft
but getting to Changi is a bit more difficulty

these web site do not seen to like me ask in the cebu to singapore question

Just though some one can help me save a lot of time

Hi,

Jetair is a cheap airline going to the Philippines, but as far as I know they only reach Manila.

If you can get a cheap ticket to Kuala Lumpur, AisAsia is going directly from KUL to CEB.

From Singapore and Hong Kong CebuPacificAir is offering direct flights to Cebu (CEB).

If you are taking a flight to Manila, just consider that you need to go through immigration/customs there AND transfer to another terminal (NAIA 1 - 4). There is a "free" shuttle from Terminal 1 (arrival of international flights) to the other terminals. For this "free" shuttle you have to pay 20 PHP... Just affordable for you, I think. If you consider 90 min. for immigration/customs plus transfer to the other terminals, it's enough. But consider for booking a connecting flight that you have to check in about 45 minutes before departure. Please also consider that there is no accurate waiting line or queue in front of the check in counter, so just calculate at least three (3) hours between landing and departing again for your first time to visit the Philippines. From terminal 2 Philippine Airlines is departing, CebuPacificAir is usually using terminal 3, AirAsia and TigerAirways is usually using terminal 4 (also called "Domestic Terminal") for domestic flights. All of them offer connecting domestic flights; I personally prefer using CebuPacific or AirAsia for my connecting flights.

I hope I could give some helpful hints to you with this mail....

Best regards,

Thomas from Germany

I have good experience from Cebu Pacific and they have low fares, also Tiger Airways but Im not sure if the cover these routes.