Hello everyone

My name is vishal and origin is from India Mumbai. Is there anyone from Mumbai. I have completed 1 year in Riyadh. i am working as an operations manager and stay all alone. I am a complete Bollywood bluff. My favorite actor is Akshay kumar. I like listening to music, movies and networking. Because of too much restrictions here in the country i have kept myself away from making friends and socializing. Now as i have spent some good time here its becoming tedious for me to survive without a good friend who has the same demographic living conditions. if anybody is interested to share his/her experience or anything which can be of use to me please go ahead.

Hi there i am from nagpur india.so soon i will be heading for dammam.whenever i reach there i will contact you just pm me your number.as riyadh very strict than other places like dammam khobar,you cant socialize that much.

Get in touch sometime; I'm from Mumbai too :) see ya !!

Yeah man... lets do a ex-mumbaikars catch up..

Kymadoce wrote:

Yeah man... lets do a ex-mumbaikars catch up..

Sure buddy why not !!

let me know if you plan up anything.

akavishu wrote:

let me know if you plan up anything.

Since its your thread, so why dont you take the lead ?? ;)

As i dont know any place other than takhasussi street, batha and hyper panda it will be difficult for me to understand where do other brothers live around. if you all use whatsapp than create a group so all can join and decide mutually.

Might  be the starting point could be a catch up during weekend coffee meet.....Saimans is it planned this weekend ?

Vishal , lets keep a lookout on the associated thread :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 7&p=10

no problem for me. Friday is weekly off for me. lets meet at batha. Everybody PM to me with number we can make a whatsapp group for better communication.

Will have to check if rest of the members are back in the town or not, else we can meet at some common decided place :)

Hello Vishal,

Do u have any whatsapp group for Mumbaikars