Young people on Abu Dhabi? their life style? meeting new friends?

Hi everyone! My Name is Anna,I'm 23 years old & I'm from Albania (Balkan,Europe) ... in few days I will move to work on Abu Dhabi for 2 years.We are three friends (girls) and we are interested to know more about the youth activities on Abu Dhabi,their life style and ofcourse why not meeting new people there.

welcome

Thank you :)

Hi,
Welcome to UAE Abu dhabi.. how r u?
heres my whatsapp
rgds
[Moderated: no personal phone number on the public forum please]

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that Expat.com is not a dating site.  ;)

Thanks for taking into consideration.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Anna!

Youth activities here is major! I mean if you and your friends are into night-life activities, then this place has endless supply of that. Furthermore, you can also relax and enjoy your mornings and afternoons on the beach and pool(s), in which this country offers a great deal of such activity.

Enjoy xx

Hello I am  Dubai for a few days by myself anywhere where I can meet new ppl face to face n make friends? Do activities etc ??

Welcome to Abu dhabi

Welcome  to abu dhabi , the dream island.

Thank you Ghaid :)

Ghaid wrote:

Anna!

Youth activities here is major! I mean if you and your friends are into night-life activities, then this place has endless supply of that. Furthermore, you can also relax and enjoy your mornings and afternoons on the beach and pool(s), in which this country offers a great deal of such activity.

Enjoy xx

THANKYOU GHAIDDDDDDD :)

hi are you in UAE

Hi I have just arrived in Abu Dhabi two weeks ago to start work, if you would like to meet up for a drink I would be happy to tell you what I have found out so far