German language teacher

hello everyone..
i want to ask you about information for German language private teacher or institute
i want to learn some german but because of work i don't have time during the day light
and i went to goethe institute but there are not many options can suit my time
best regards

There is Goethe Institut, also there are other language schools that teach German.

thanks for your reply
can you tell me the name of other german institutes .. the problem i don't know turkish so i'm unable to search for them

best regards

Hello,
what is your level of German? What is the estimated level? We can discuss the issue as I'm kinda private teacher)

hello Cherrill thanks for your reply..
if you know about the level systems for german language it's as the following:
A1.1-A1.2
A2.1-A2.2
B1.1-B1.2
B2.1-B2.2
C1.1-C1.2
C2.1-C2.2
----------------------------------------------------------
one year ago i made A1.1 with (studio d course) but i wasn't able to continue for many reasons
now i want to start from the beginning again so i want to start from A1.1 level  and i want to start as soon as possible and to finish as much as i can from the language until the end of March because i have a master program their in germany so i want to learn some german before i go there ... if i was able to reach B1.2 level then it will be perfect. if not i want to finish at least A2.2 during this 7 months period.
-------------------------------------------------------------
if you think you can help please write your email or mobile phone number here or you can send them to my inbox so we can discuss how we can arrange times and payment and other details

Hi,
sure my email is gurbertcil at gmail. com
Waiting for your email.

See u

thanks i wrote to you a message .. check your inbox