Working visit visa

Hello everyone !

I have received invitation letter from Saudi employer to get visa on passport, Saudi employer intend to call me just for visit up to 4 or 5 working days, when I presented this letter to different agents for further processing so I got different opinion some one says currently working visit visa not giving to Pakistani national, othrer one says embassy require more documents to stamp visa like offer letter agreement letter and at last one says tell your Saudi employer send to me online visa I m confuse a bit what is the best way could any one provide me accurate and legal way of processing ?

Thanks for attention.

Hello Asisa,

I believe what you have received is 'an invitation letter' or 'طلب خطاب دعوة' , I suggest you take a copy of this letter to Etimad Office situated inside FTC on Share Faisal along with your NIC card and Passport.

They had stopped processing of this type of visa during Ramadan, the chances are that they will still refuse to accept it in which case you should ask your Saudi host to arrange for an 'مستند تاشيرة' , 'Online temporary work visa' or online visit visa' which will certainly be accepted by the Etimad office.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share useful information on the forum instead of giving only your phone number