Meet up Expat blog on 22nd August 2014

Hi everybody!

Creating this new thread for everybody's convenience. ..we are organising a meet up on Friday 22 Aug 2014 at Istanboly near Rawasco Al Khuwair, time is 6pm.

We have several members who already confirmed through the previous thread. Everybody is welcome to join.

I look forward to see more members,  we have been doing this get togethers for more than a year now. Those who are looking to meet new friends this is the best opportunity.

Good job Hex...thanks for your work

Ammar

Hi hexebella,

Nice Place, I Will try to attend this great opportunity, I like to make friendship with new people and I like to know people who is belong to another country. This type of meet up make a way through you can make good friend in your life.
And specially thanks to hexebella who create that type of nice situation.

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Look forward to see you guys tomorrow. ..

Received a PM from another member and asking   to be  friends...gave him the details of the meet up and invited him to come to meet more friends. ...he replied and gave his number.... :unsure

yheeaaa i think tmrw there will lot of people

hashir3 wrote:

yheeaaa i think tmrw there will lot of people

And you will be one of them, right?

Well well. You see the picture on Oman Meet and then we discover we meet at Istanboly near Rawasco.
How charming!!

The Toon wrote:

Well well. You see the picture on Oman Meet and then we discover we meet at Istanboly near Rawasco.
How charming!!

Hope to see you there The Toon!

Hb

Yes I look forward to meeting new friends HB. I'm a bit shy though so will need introductions. hehehe

The Toon wrote:

Yes I look forward to meeting new friends HB. I'm a bit shy though so will need introductions. hehehe

No worries...we will stripped off all the shyness ;)

hexebella wrote:

Received a PM from another member and asking   to be  friends...gave him the details of the meet up and invited him to come to meet more friends. ...he replied and gave his number.... :unsure

Hexe!
You're pretty wise enough to get the message :D ... nevertheless i expect the same as wat u had :p

schaz wrote:
hexebella wrote:

Hexe!
You're pretty wise enough to get the message :D ... nevertheless i expect the same as wat u had :p

I know Schaz...posted this hoping the person would come across my msg and understand my msg...BTW will there be a Schaz apparition this evening?  :D

That was really great meeting with the gang, big welcome back to some old friends Ammar and Farooq, :par:  Piya it was lovely meeting you,  :thanks:  Jolenz thanks for dropping by :thanks: ....and as usual the pillars Rami and Lau  :) ...our guest from Germany Kathi....Vido and Maggie we missed you.....and as usual and as always, the miracle did not happen, no Schaz apparition :sosad:

Next event is mountain trip....to be posted separately.

It was really great meeting you friends  :D
Had a very good time. Thanks  :thanks::thanks:

Hello everybody..

Nice to meet you guys was really nice after long I welcome back my self  :D

Thanks for who attended you are awesome guys :top:

Looking forward to mountain trip..

Ammar

Good

good1100 wrote:

Good

Very good for us.... :top: Unfortunately not good for you :( . ..you missed the fun :P

:)  next I will be there  :)

Thanks Hexe, for the catch-up.... It was fun..... It was great seeing an extended version of the usual meetup....  :cool:
If we pull of the mountain trip, it could be quite a big milestone  :one

hexebella wrote:

That was really great meeting with the gang, big welcome back to some old friends Ammar and Farooq, :par:  Piya it was lovely meeting you,  :thanks:  Jolenz thanks for dropping by :thanks: ....and as usual the pillars Rami and Lau  :) ...our guest from Germany Kathi....Vido and Maggie we missed you.....and as usual and as always, the miracle did not happen, no Schaz apparition :sosad:

Next event is mountain trip....to be posted separately.

Miracle was supposed to happen, however schaz was in Bahrain for 2 days and missed the gathering. Nevertheless, keeping the fingers crossed to see you guys soon....  :)  Good to see the community, growing faster !!!!

hi its nice to see you can we make good friend on fb as well if you dont mind

Aftab

Hello guys i just came back from my vacation. can i have some good friends to chat.

Thx

Aftab

Hi friends just came back from my vacation.

can i have friend to talk.

[email protected]

Aftab

Hello Aftab

Please wait for members to respond you before making several posts. I advise you to participate on other active threads bringing relevant materials where possible in the Muscat Forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

Hello Aftab

Please wait for members to respond you before making several posts. I advise you to participate on other active threads bringing relevant materials where possible in the Muscat Forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

:top:

Hello Moderators,
Since this meet is already over, this thread can be Unpinned.