Close

Got a offer in lubumbashi is this safe to work there ??

Ohh !!!  Thats the most disheartening part.. about expenses... iam a indian i like to booze so in future i have to quit booze if i want to save money.... what u say ??

:sosad:  it will be tough for me to stay away from my family.. but i have to do for my future sake

Lets see whats on cards for me and my friends

Hello..

How would you rate lumbu out of 10 ?

Hey nikki msg me when you online.

Hello nikki me again !!

Sorry for bothering you again, howz the internet facilities there ? I mean is it good to use skype and fb dr ??

Awaiting ur reply

@ maneesh86 > Can you please avoid posting too much on only one thread please?

Do note that this topic has been created specially for the new members , they came here to introduce themselves and to share their projects with us.

I will like to thank those who have already introduced themselves here and please feel free to create a new thread if you have some questions. ;)

Thank you

Priscilla

Dear pricsilla,

Iam Apologised.

Maneesh / Nikki,

Can i have your email ids or can you please contact me at hemani14[at]gmail.com to get some detailed info about lubumbashi.

Maneesh - I am from Pakistan and also have an opportunity there with almost same package.   will be appreciated if you could share your contact details.

Hiii...

Are u in pak or lumbubhashi??

right now i am in Pak.

Good offer

Hello Ramizbhimani,

This topic is an old one, i suggest you participate on more recent threads of the Lubumbashi forum so as members could benefit from your inputs.

All the best,
Bhavna

Where you from ?

@ramizbhimani

Please read and understand the post #54

Bhavna is an administrator on this forum.

hi, i have got offer from lubumbashi...company offers 2800 usd is it ok considering the cost of living  there... food & accomodation is by company.mining

HII,

Thats nice.. which company you got hired for ?? I have been there for two years ,Yes its good city to in,And if company paying you that much is good.. company will give you accommodation and servant as well I think ?? and you are in the same mining field ??

let me know for any other query.