Gyms and Trainers in Chiang Mai??

I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit out of shape. During my first stay in Thailand due to walking everywhere and essentially eating a Thai diet, I probably lost about 50lbs. Since my return back to the states, I have been heavily hitting the books finishing up college degrees, working an IT job, which pretty much leaves me on the college diet of the 4 college food groups; Pizza, burgers, Taco Bell, and anything you can cook in the microwave in less than 10 minutes.

That wasn't, really causing any kind of health issues, although probably not helping either lol. The biggest issue I had was the 2 - 2 ltr. bottles of soda everyday. Sent me to the ER with my blood sugar so high, they couldn't even get a reading on any of the machines, had to actually have my sugar tested via blood work which turned out to be around 850 with an A1C of over 12.9. Insulin dependent right now and would like to change that. When I was a young lad, up until my mid 20's, I was a high school athlete and worked out prolifically.

Any advice on gyms in Chiang Mai with farang trainers?? Lower body is still beastly and can plate out any machine, upper body needs a hardcore makeover. I'm honestly happy with how I look, gotta love yourself no matter what, but for health reasons primarily and of course to tone things upper body and drop some hard lbs. and build muscle back up, would really love to know if anyone knows pro trainers that can help get me on a regiment since it has been probably 13-14 years since I used to hit the gym. Would prefer to go natural with supplements, diet, and workout, but again because of health reasons, am not opposed to a little extra synthetic help. If this were a matter of yea dude, I just wanna be swelled, I wouldn't consider it. But taking meds for t2 diabetes, hbp, high cholesterol, the list goes on, and just a lack of overall natural testosterone induced energy, I'm willing to cut corners a bit to speed up the process before all these medical problems give me a dang heart attack, stroke, or organ failure.

I know that being back over in Thailand it will be much easier as I don't drink sodas anymore only water, and will be doing a lot of walking, add change to Thai diet. But it still would be nice to find a few friends that train, that can help keep me on the right track and build back into it slowly. I may be way out of shape, but hitting the gym a couple of years back with some friends who were completely in shape and just wanted to get bigger, after an hour in the gym with me, I was always wanting to stay another hour, but most of them had to head to the loo or outside the gym to throw up because the pace I kept was too intense. (Lifting weights in your backyard compared to training in a gym are 2 totally different games) As a former competitive high school athlete, my training was not what most of them were used to.

Not trying to imply that I'm looking for someone that can set me up with some gear to muscle up and burn fat through illegal methods, but the cost to benefit ratio would probably be worthwhile in my case. In the states I could hit up a test replacement therapy doc and do things legally, is there any legitimacy to doing this the legal way in Chiang Mai?

As always, appreciate all the help and advice!

Good gyms like Centara Hotel, Fitness Thailand and Pilates  are very helpful. If you up to Yoga, Yoga Trees provide social yoga courses , meaning meeting friends who like Yoga.

Google for website, you can email them.

That Thai diet really does wonders. Glad it helped when you were visiting.

I'm wondering what the legality is on body-building supplements in Thailand. I have never really looked into it, so I am unsure of what laws they have regarding specific testosterone boosters. Sustanon, Nandralone Deconate, and the sort. Definitely don't want to get caught using these if they are considered illegal.