Sincerely in need of a job in Dhubai.

Hello Dear Employers! I'm from the Philippines and is currently searching for a job in the  UAE, but more specifically Dhubai. I'm a registered Nurse and a teacher by profession. I'm still in the Philippines, but I'm very willing to come for the job and start as soon as possible.

I'm very flexible and I can do multi-tasks.I can be an excellent office staff, administrative assistant, secretary/receptionist, personal assistant, nurse, teacher, and a sales staff. Kindly message me for any job offer, and the list of requirements. Thank you very much!  :)

Pls send me ur updated CV with pic to '[email protected]'

Hello ELE SHADOW

You can also create your cv in our section Jobs in Dubai so as to increase your chances to find an employment there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Sir! Okay, I'll send you my CV.

Thank you for responding to my message.

Hello Kenjee! Thank you  so much for responding, also to the info you provided.

I would just want to ask, if you don't mind. How much is the chance that I have in getting a job, if I'm applying while I'm not yet in  there in the UAE?

Hoping for your response Sir. Thanks again!

Hello ELE SHADOW

The chances are from none to 100% if you happen to fall on the correct employer or recruitment agency who would be interested in your cv and to provide you work.

You can also try these sites :

dubizzle.com
http://my.monstergulf.com/

and contact the companies who listed themselves in our section Recruitment Agencies in Dubai so as to increase your chances.

Best of luck for your job hunt ;)

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks again for responding @Kenjee. Thanks much for the provided info too. I'll try my best.
God bless! -  :)