MY IQAMA PROFESSION IS RASAAM AAM (DRAFTMAN GENERAL), CAN I GET FAMILY

Hello,

My iqama profession is Rasaam Aaam (Draftman General) , but iam working as Electrical Engineer in an construction company in Jeddah,  all my documents (Degree certificate) are attested from saudi consulate and MOFA.

Iam ready with all documents to submit in ISTIQDAAM? like company letter & istiqdaam form with chamber, degree and marriage certificate done in jeddah mofa.

Can i get the family vsia easily or the istiqdaam officer, will inform me to change the iqama profession to engineer?

what is the procedure to change iqama profession & how long will it take?

thanking you
with regards

Ahmed

Hi,

At first you have to make sure that your Iqama(Residence Permit) profession is eligible for applying family visa.

If yes, then follow the below procedure. If not, first change your Iqama profession then apply.

The following document needed for applying permanent family visa.

Get your marriage certificate attested by Saudi Embassy in your country and ministry of foreign affairs of your country.

Translate your marriage certificate into Arabic (from approved translation center).

If you want to bring your children you need their birth certificates and translate to Arabic.

Copy your family member's passport.

Relationship certificate from your country Embassy.

Get your Professional Degree/Diploma certificate attested by HRD of your country and Saudi Embassy in your country.

Translate your Degree or Diploma Certificate into Arabic.

Copy of your Iqama and Passport.

Your salary certificate from your company Minimum Salary 2500 SAR (signed and stamped my company/sponsor).

Salary certificate Stamp from chamber of commerce.

Fill the visa application form and get signed/stamped by you, sponsor and you as well. (Application form Download Here http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/wcm/connect/c … OD=AJPERES)

Visa fees 2000Sr.

Attach all the copies with the application form and visit nearest Istaqdam office and submit the all document. (Keep your original document with you for verification).

Collect the Yellow slip form the Istiqdam.

Sent Yellow slip along with your passport and Iqama copy to your family for stamping the visa. (Submit with your family passport, copy of your passport and iqama, Air line ticket, yellow slip to any authorized travel agents).

And Have a nice fly to Saudi Arabia.

Please Note: Family visa are not permit to work/job inside kingdom.

Good Luck
Firoz  :)