Singaporeans/Malaysians get together in New Jersey

I am originally from Singapore and now lives in NJ and have been for the last 28 years.  A bunch of us from Singapore and Malaysia have been trying to gather more interests in meeting up occasionally for a meal, share stories, hanging out..etc.  We know that there is a meetup group in NYC but I don't think there is any in NJ. I think the meetup group for Singaporeans was just recently shut down. Our group consist of ladies from their 20s to their 70s.  Of course, everybody of all nationality, ages, men or women are welcome. 

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Expat.com :)
Why wouldn't you start organizing officially [Expat.com] meet ups as is already been done in many forums here?
Find out an original activity, a nice place and start a new discussion with a firm proposal!
I'm sure you'll make nice encounters, try it out!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi I'm new here and keen to connect with fellow Singaporeans who've made the move to the US recently or not so recently! :) I'd like to know how I can get started with research, obviously other than the US Embassy in SG, any information from horses' mouths would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome on board thepinupsailorgirl ;)

hi Yud, thanks! Not really sure how this works but is there a way to chat online?

Hi thepinupsailorgirl, welcome on Expat-blog!  :)

We don't have a chat platform on the site.

You may participate in other discussions and have more contacts.

I wish you good luck
Christine

I am wondering is there any Indonesians,Malaysians community in Louisville Kentucky? just curious.

i am new here and am from Singapore and looking for research/options on living in the States and finding work there.

Hi diamonddust and welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you to start a new discussion on the New Jersey forum for better visibility.

Thank you,
Christine